Chapter 10

Adrianna POV

It was an hour drive. Throughout the drive, Ivy listened to her favourite songs. I didn't get a chance to even change considering that this is my car but I am already used to her behaviours. We got out of the car and gave the guard the keys so that he could park the car. We walked in the building. It looked like a company's building considering that it consists of a penthouse, gyms and offices. We have our own penthouse in the building. It is just that we don't like living here. It is too dangerous since most of our enemies know that this is the headquarters.

"Morning little bosses," the guards greeted us.

"Morning," we both said with a cold voice.

We went directly to Victor's office.

"Daddy," Ivy said as she rushed to him to give him a hug.

"Hae there kiddo," he greeted her as he hugged her. I walked to the couch and sat there.

"Adrianna?" He asked instead of a sentence. I know he wanted me to be like Ivy but I couldn't.

"Hae there papa," I said and he let out a sigh but nonetheless, he answered the greetings.

They walked towards me and sat on the opposite couch. Ivy sat on his lap and started grinding on him. Disgusting? At first that is what I thought but when I talked to Ivy, I realised that Victor was her first crush. He may have taken care of us like his own daughters but to Ivy, he isn't her dad so she can fuck him. He even broke her virginity since she was adamant that he had to. Despite Victor 's rejection, he realised that Ivy wasn't going to give up so he did what she wanted. Ivy was the first girl Victor has ever broken Virginity so other than being his daughter he is special to him because of that. He claims that she is a good fuck. Honestly I would be shocked if they fucked right now in front of me! But I can guarantee you that he was one of the few men with a huge dick. Anyways, he is a father figure to me and I respect him so much. Sometimes I think if he had a wife the Ivy would not have been interested in him. He was the first man in our lives actually. Enough about them.

"So why have you called us in here today?" I asked.

"Both of you can never come here on your free will. I always have to summon you. That's not good at all!" He said.

"I know and we are sorry. I have just been busy with work," I said.

"It is okay, I really understand," he said.

After a moment of silence, he broke it.

"The reason I called you here is because we have been invited to the annual Charity Ball held by the Scots," he said.

"So we are going for a party?" Ivy asked, making us roll our eyes because of her stupidity.

"No, we are going to the church," I answered her and she glared at me.

"Don't look at her like that. You are one who is asking silly questions," Victor told her.

"Yeah. Like always, you always side with her because she is best between us," she said and we sighed.

"Ivy, you know that is not true. He loves us equally and furthermore, who is his baby girl?" I asked.

She pretended to be thinking and then answered the question," Me?"

"Yes, it is you. Thought I took care of you and treated both of you equally?  I love both of you so much," Victor said.

"Equally too?" She asked.

"Yes," he answered.

"Even after am the one you fuck?" She asked.

"Ivy, didn't I warn you about that from the beginning? He is our dad. Stop being obsessed with him. You won't get married to him," I said.