Chapter 18

Ace POV.

"Ace, you have to get that girl on our side," mom said.

"She is right. Befriend them. We need to make an alliance with them," dad said.

"Paul, you claim that you are a computer expert. Can you come up with such weapons?" Mark said while laughing.

"Shut up. I am still trying to process what I have just witnessed," he said, making us chuckle at his stupidity.

"Ace, how do you know the girl?" Lorenzo asked.

The three of our mafia are allies so we help each other in times of need.

"Apparently, I met her beating one of my club's managers," I said.

"Then what happened? She is feisty so I am sure something happened when you walked in," James said.

"Of course, she threw daggers at us to distract us from catching her. She knew I was the Italian Mafia don immediately she saw me," I said.

"Obviously she knew since it seems to be part of a certain mafia," Lorenzo said.

"She is dangerous. They hacked into our systems," Paul said.

"What! If they manage to hack into your system and you are one of the best, that means they can hack any mafia system," Lorenzo said.

"She has. I know she has," I told them.

"How?" James asked.

"If their system knows which tattoo belongs to which mafia, which cars, the leaders, their wives and children, you think that they haven't?" I asked and they all kept quiet.

"We need them on our side as soon as possible. Maybe she can help us defeat Elijah," James said.

"Yes, she is the key. I will keep looking for her," I said.

"Let us call it a night," dad said and we nodded our heads.

"Wait, what will happen to the others?"Abigail asked.

"Let them be, when the drug wears out, they will go back to their homes," Mike told her.

"I am still pleased with them. They managed to deal with the threat without hurting the innocent or anyone who wasn't Scott's wife," James said.

"Maybe they have had a higher training," Lorenzo said.

"I just wonder how they knew some of the kids," Bob said. He has been silent.

"Maybe they always visited them," mom said.

"Yes, maybe," Bob said.

"They seem to have a good heart and caring but at the same time, the way they talk, carry themselves with a lot of confidence, their tactics betray their innocent and caring looks," Lorenzo's wife said.

"I was shocked when Adrianna called the man, what is his name again, aaah, yes, Victor dad," James' wife said.

"I know. Like she had threatened her own dad when he reprimanded her sister," mom said.

"Not just that, when she threatened him, he wasn't shocked. It was as if he knew it could happen but at the same time he looked afraid," Abigail said.

"Maybe he was once taught a lesson when he did that," Lucia, Lorenzo's sister said.

"To me, what I admire the most is her torturing tactics. They claim Ace is the worst but after seeing her, she has definitely taken the title," Mark said.

"I don't think so, have you ever seen a body tortured by The Poison?" Lucia asked.

"The most feared assassin?" Mark asked and Lucia nodded her head.