Chapter 31

Adrianna POV.

I looked at the room. It was huge but not my room back in my penthouse. I really want to kill them. Who do they think they are?
Why did I stab him? Because he was really annoying.
I really hate annoying people.
I stabbed him the second time to show his family that I don't care what they think or feel. I was in worse pain but they could only see their son. But what did he do to me? To think that I wanted him to fuck me disgusts me. The love and worry I saw in his parents' eyes made me jealous. How I wish I had parents to love me and protect me. Enough with the thoughts.
Where is the first aid kit? I forgot to ask him that. I started searching for it and after some minutes, I found it on the top cabinet in the washroom. I cleaned my wounds, treated them and then bandaged them. I walked to the shower so that I could get rid of this awful smell. I really didn't have any clothes or belongings, so I will go shopping tomorrow. As I walked out of the shower with a towel around my body, I heard a knock on the door and I walked towards it so that I could open it.

It was Abigail and she had a smile on her face but I could tell that it was fake. She was afraid of me, not that I blamed her.

"What do you want!" I asked coldly, making her flinch.

"I…I brought you some clothes. I knew you had none and maybe you wanted to get a shower," she said and that is when I looked at her hands. She held some sweatpants and a tee-shirt. I am very proud and I don't think that I will tell her a thank you but saying it doesn't hurt right?

She handed me the clothes and I took them. She looked at me and I nodded my head hoping she would get what I meant.

"Uhm. I w…as wo….ndering whether you need some help in treating the wounds," she asked.

"You can leave. I can treat them myself. Why don't you go and check on your brother," I said but it came out more harshly.

"Sorry," she murmured, then left.

I closed the door and walked back. I took off the towel and wore the clothes. After taking the towel back to the washroom, I walked to the balcony and looked at the blanket of stars that stretched to infinity while the crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. I smiled at the warm welcoming I felt when I looked at them. It was so quiet since it was late at night but unfortunately, the occasional barking of the faraway dogs broke the silence of the night. It made me wonder whether what they said about wolves and werewolves was true. I stayed in that position for a long time until I noticed the moon moving to the west. It brought me back to reality and I decided to get some rest.

Walking back to the room,  I closed the balcony door and laid on the bed. In no time, darkness took over.

(The next morning.)

The rays of sunlight lit up my room, making me open my eyes. I rubbed my bleary eyes and walked to the window and looked up at the sky. There was a pearl glow in the sky, bringing with it new hopes and aspirations. After all my sleep was gone, I walked into the washroom and took the brush and started cleaning my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned at the person who was staring back at me. The hair was all over the face making me look like a zombie. After that, I walked to the bathtub, making sure the water was at my desired temperature, I stripped off the clothes and walked inside the tub. The water was fresh and soothed my muscles. I found myself drifting to sleep, not that I cared.

Opening my eyes, I saw I was still in the tub. I got out and walked to my bedroom. I saw some clothes on my bed. Maybe Abigail was the one who placed them there. I really want to thank her but unfortunately my pride can't allow it. I wiped my body and applied perfume before wearing the clothes. It was a sundress. I really hate wearing dresses but I can't blame her since she didn't know what I was wearing. I only wear dresses when going out on a mission of seducing my prey or during a party but still not this type of dress. The only person to blame is her stupid ass if her brother.