Chapter 40

Adrianna POV.

After finishing my food, I took.my dishes to the sink then left for my bedroom. I was so sleepy since I had not gotten enough sleep yesterday and I have been out the whole day. I don't think that I can even watch a movie tonight or call Ivy. I will do that first thing in the morning. I was too tired and sweaty. I walked into my bathroom and got rid of my clothes. After making sure the water was at my preferred temperature, I walked in. I was filled with bubbles and I loved that. The water was so soothing that I ended up welcoming sleep.

"Wake up," I heard someone telling me. I was supposed to be alone in my room so I opened them only to regret it.

"What are you doing here, Vincenzo. Let me sleep," I complained.

"If you were in the bed, I could have let you be but now, you are sleeping in the bathtub. Come on, get out of there," he said and that is when I realized where I was.

But now, my body was not so tired and aching. At least I will have one of the best sleeps when I lay on the bed. I stood up without caring that I was naked.

"Woah, woah. Hold on. At least let me get you your towel," Ace said immediately when he saw me naked and I smirked. But before he went, he eyes roamed over my body and I could see lust and that was enough for me to be wet.

"Then go," I said because of what can happen when I am naked in front of him. He dashed out of the washroom then after some minutes, he came back with a sky blue towel on his hand.

I raised my hands allowing him to tie it around my body. He raised his eyebrows but I just shrugged it off. He did that nonetheless.

"Come on, now get out of the bathtub," he said.

"But I don't feel like walking," I said.

"Adrianna," he warned but I didn't listen to him. I pretended to go back to sit but he pulled me out, carrying me to my bedroom.

"What have you taken? Are you drunk?" He asked me before settling me on my bed.

"No, I am not. Just that I am sleepy and….."I said but didn't finish the word. He sighed before walking away.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To get you your pyjamas of course," he said but I shook my head vigorously.

"I am going to sleep like this," I told him and he looked shocked.

"Without clothes?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Come here and wipe me," I said.

"I don't think that that is a good idea," he said.

*tsk, tsk. I know you want me as much as I want you," I told him.

Immediately I said that, he came and took off my towel and started wiping the soap while massaging my right breast making me moan.

"Do you know what you have done?" He asked and I chuckled.

"I think I know but I want you to kiss me right now," I told him and he did as told.
It was a passionate kiss, honestly I have never kissed such soft lips before. They taste like whiskey, better he was drinking before coming here not that I mind anyway. He bit my lower lip making a moan escape me. When he heard it, he stopped and looked at me. He pulled me backwards and I felt the back of my knees brush against the bed and Vincenzo guided me to sit on the edge of it. The fact that I was naked and he was fully clothed made me feel like a slut. I reached for his shirt and struggled to remove it till it was out. I went downwards so that I could pull out his trousers but he held my hands.