Chapter 30

Ace POV.

"I don't trust you," I said. "Give me five minutes to talk to her. You can also be present."

"Fine, lead the way. Just know one stupid mistake, you are dead," it said and I nodded my head.

I stood and walked to the basement. I opened her cell on arrival and she looked up. As much as I wanted her to notice my presence, I saw her looking past me and a smile on her face.

"What did you do?" It sneered.

"As you can see, he hurt me," she said with a grin on her face.

"I can see that Adrianna, all of his men who were guiding the perimeter are already dead. Ivy gave that order cause she knew he had hurt you," it explained.

"Fantastic but at least you could have left me some little fun," she pouted.

"Come on, there will be next time," It said and she nodded her head happily.

"I want to make an offer with you," I said.

"And what makes you think that we will agree with you?" It said,

"If she doesn't then I won't have a choice but to kill her in your presence," I said.

"You kill her, I kill you," it said and I knew it was the truth but now, I didn't care.

"I know and that isn't my problem," I said.

"And you think it's mine?" She asked.

"What do you want in the first place?" It asked.

"To make a truck," I answered.

"What kind of truce?" She asked.

"You're living here," I said.

"What! Of course not!" She shouted angrily.

"You don't have a choice. That or death and I am sure you don't want to leave your sister alone," I said. She shut her mouth afterwards.

"Fine," she agreed. "Now untie me," she said and I walked towards her and untied her.

When she was free, she lunged at me and stabbed me. Why did she get a dagger from?

"Why…did you get a dagger from?" I asked..

"None of your business," she said coldly. She pushed me to the chair which I had tied her on and I sat down.

"Now let's make this clear. I know that you have made me the condition to live here so that Ivy can't do anything to you but I am sorry to inform you that will not happen. Yes, I will be living with you but you are placed in danger. You tortured me, do you know what that means? I won't back out just as she won't. The game is on. I will get rid of five of your warehouses worldwide and you won't stop me cause if you do, I will do worse," she whispered in my ear. "Now stand up and lead me to my room before I do worse to you," she shouted.

What did I get myself into?
I thought by proposing that they won't do anything to my mafia but how mistaken I am. Dad will be so disappointed in me.

I struggled to stand up but she didn't care. I wonder how she is able to stand up while I have tortured her that much. I stood up nonetheless and walked out of the cell.

"And I hope that my room is big enough cause if it isn't, you will have to buy another house," she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Who do you think you are?" I asked angrily.

"Adrianna of course," she said with a chuckle.

When we got to the living room, Ivan and Mike were nowhere to be seen. I guess Mike took his son to bed.