Chapter 32.

Adrianna POV.

I ate silently while Maria washed the dishes. I was trying my best to eat faster so that she can also wash the dishes I am using.

"Is Miss Adrianna here?" I heard a voice ask for me and I got off the counter. I walked to the living room and saw Ace talking to a man. I have seen him countless times in the company where both Ivy and I buy our electronics.

"Just back off," I shouted at Ace who had not yet acknowledged my presence. This seems to shock him but nonetheless did want I said.

"Where is my stuff?" I asked coldly.

"Ma'am there is the car," the man answered but he was afraid of me.

"So? Do you expect me to go and carry them inside?" I asked annoyedly.

"No ma'am. I was just…" I interrupted him.

"Just go and bring me my orders, you prick if you don't want me to tell your boss about your poor services," I said and he stepped back.

"Adrianna dear, you are making him afraid," Maria said.

"As it should be," I said but it came out more closely than I intended it to. I hear Maria sigh behind me before walking to where I was.

"Can you go and get her orders?" Maria asked the man who was still standing in front of me.

"You could have let me kill him," I told her.

"Learn to control your anger," she snapped at me and I looked at her curiously.

"Should you like to use that tone on me again?" I asked her coldly.

"I….I…" She stammered and I scoffed.

"Don't you dare shout at me ever again. You are not my mother and I won't haste to kill you as much as I respect and adore you," I warned her.

"Make sure the stuff is taken to my room and arranged according to my taste. You know how I love my electronics to be kept and where," I said and turned around. I saw they were all looking at me.

"Who is she?" I heard a voice of a boy ask and it made me stop and turn in the direction. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "She is so beautiful. I like her."

This made me want to laugh but I held it. I really wanted to talk to him but I couldn't. It would make me be attached to this family and I didn't want that. After finishing my breakfast, I went to my room and saw that everything was arranged to my taste. I walked to my wardrobe and chose a pink booty short, white crop top and black boots. I know that I have scars due to the injury Ace injected on me but I didn't care. At least, he had stabbed my upper thigh and the scar was invisible. Taking a pink girlish handbag, I walked out but hit before doing my makeup.

I walked downstairs and I saw that Ace was busy scrolling on his phone.

"I need your car keys," I said coldly. He turned to look at me. His eyes first travelled on my body and I rolled my eyes.

"What makes you think that I will give them to you?" He asked.

I was not in the mood to argue with him so I did what a logical person with a device in her body would do.

"Flare inform Ire, I need a car right now," I said and they all looked at me curiously.

"If you won't then I have other ways to get a car!" I told Ace.

"Which car do you want?" Flare asked.

"Favourite baby," I answered and I went and sat at the empty chair in the room.