Chapter 15

Adrianna POV.

I walked towards the bartender.

"What can I offer you?" He asked with a smile and I gladly reciprocated.

"The strongest wine please," I said and he nodded his head before disappearing.

After a few, he came back and placed it in front of me. I looked at a chair which was there and I started drinking.

"What is a be Weautiful lady like you doing here alone?" Someone asked and I glanced at him. He is old and he thinks that he can flirt with me?

"What you can see her doing," I answered rudely and he seemed shocked by my answer.

His expression immediately changed and smiled. "Well then, let me join you," he said as he pulled the chair next to mine closer.

"Hello beautiful," I heard and I immediately recognized that voice. I turned and smiled at him innocently.

"Hello there. It seems that you dressed well tonight," I said with a grin.

"This is what happens when mom is around," he said with a smile.

"So does that make you a mommy's boy?" I asked teasingly and he chuckled.

"Yes, something like that," he said with amusement.

I can never get tired of staring at his perfect face.

"Ace, can't you see that I was having my time with her?" The man interrupted our staring competition since Vincenzo was also staring at me.

"Why can't you just figure out that I'm not interested in talking to you?" I asked the man.

"But beautiful…" I interrupted him.

"Just get lost already Raphael, you heard her," Vincenzo said in a cold voice making the man gulp.

"I….I…am sorry," he said and left hurriedly.
I rolled my eyes at his cowardness.

"Stop doing that?" Vincenzo said.

"What?" I asked because I was confused.

"Rolling your eyes," he said and I rolled them once more.

"You ain't my boss to tell me any shit," I said.

"Maybe not now but soon I will," he said.

"In your dreams," I told him with a challenging grin.

"Don't forget that you are wanted by the Italian mafia don," he said.

"Really? Where does he want me?" I asked.

"Because of the stunt you pulled two weeks ago," he said and I laughed when I remembered that. He looked at me then smiled.

"Ooh. It is okay to want me but finding me will be very hard," I said and he kept quiet. His silence made me realise something: "You were the one who was trying to hack into my information!"

He looked at me.

"Yep, definitely you," I said and laughed again.

"But don't worry Vincenzo," I said after controlling my laughter. He glared at me and I chuckled.

"Don't you dare call me that!"he said angrily.

"Why Vincenzo?" I asked innocently. I knew that I was playing a dangerous game but I did not care.

"You should address me like the rest," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Sadly I am not the rest. I am Adrianna in case you don't know my name yet!" I said and it seemed to annoy him more. "Getting mad doesn't suit you Vincenzo, it makes you look like an old grumpy grandpa."I earned another warning glare.