62. Three's Company

-Caleb-

Arie and I stayed cuddled up in the back of the closet for what felt like hours. But when I checked my phone it was just after 3:30 pm.

I hadn't even noticed that Blue had left us.

"We didn't finish our talk." I say to Arie.

"Hmm." She moans sleepily.

"Do you want to sleep?" I ask.

"No, I want to eat my waffle."

"Where is it?"

"In the fridge."

"Ok, hug my neck I'll carry you." I tell her.

She hugs me tightly as I carry her out of the closet.

Blue is already in the kitchen eating his waffle when we get there.

I set Arie in her seat before walking over to the fridge to get her waffle.

"I guess we can finish our talk now." Blue says as I place the waffle into the microwave.

"Yeah, I was thinking our first step should be all of us getting full STD panels." I say as I pull the waffle out and flip it with a fork before putting it back in.

"I agree." Blue says.

"Me too." Arie says meekly.

I pull the waffle out and grab the butters and syrups off the counter.

"Are you ok?" I ask Arie as I set everything down in front of her.

She shrugs and I sit down next to her so I can look at her face.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask.

"I'm a tramp." She mutters.

"I didn't say we should get checked cause of you. I said it cause Blue is a whore."

"Hey! Before Arie came back I distinctly remember us whoring together Mr. Wingman." He glares at me and I chuckle.

"I stopped. But I distinctly remember you showing up the day we moved Arie covered in puss."

Blue's shoulders droop and his face goes flat.

Arie giggles as she works on drenching her waffle with butter and syrup.

He groans, "Why you bringing that up?"

I raise my eyebrow at him. Arie was right in suspecting he had bedded quite a few strippers. Well, me too-but I know for a fact I wrapped up my dick up every single time. Sometimes I was tempted to double bag but I heard that doesn't work.

"Doesn't hurt to be safe." I say with a shrug.

"I agree." Arie adds and I reach over and squeeze her shoulder gently.

"Don't call your self names like that anymore. You're not a tramp. You're a two spirit remember?"

She gives me a half smile and nods.

"Cool. Next thing is absolutely no cheating. We are exclusive." I say awkwardly.

"I don't want to sleep with anyone besides Arie anyway." Blue says seriously.

"Good cause that comment was directed at you solely. Especially after we get tested. I don't want to get something from you through Arie. Which is somehow worse than getting it directly. Either way you're fucked if I find out you slipped up and not at all in the good way."