8. I love you

-Arie-

I gasp and cover my face with both my hands for fear as he takes me in his mouth.

Tee...sucking...on me?

I don't want to see the moment a flashback hits and he looks at me like I'm the pervert that stole his innocence.

I wait for him to stop or pull away instead he sucks.

He sucks at me like my dick is a popsicle. Wrapping his tongue around before increasing his suction.

It feels so good. I slowly lower my fingers just below my eyes so I can watch him.

He doesn't look scared...yet.

The moment he takes me deeper into his throat he gags and swiftly pulls back and coughs.

I sit up quickly to rub his back.

"Are you alright? Did you have a flashback?!" I ask quickly.

He shakes his head as he clears his throat. I wait as the fit of coughing dies down.

"Is that how that feels? How don't you gag when you deep throat me?"

I can't help but smile at his adorably confused expression.

"You have to relax your throat. If you aren't used to it you have to take your time." I offer.
"Did you get scared?"

He shakes his head.

"Do you want me to show you?"

He nods.

I can't help myself I push my fingers in his hair and kiss him softly against his lips. He winces and I immediately regret biting him.

I pull my legs beneath me and sit on them.

"It's easier if we both lay on our side."

I shuffle over towards the foot of the bed, lounging on my side as I lay my head on my arm.

"Like this. You don't need to turn just lay on your side." I instruct.

I watch him until he takes position with his head towards the headboard. When he is situated I reach over and take the tip of his dick into my mouth and suck gently. His blue eyes blaze into me as he watches intently.

I release him with a smack just to show off.

"Do it slowly. Take your time enjoying it and your throat will naturally relax. Focus on nothing else but my moans or how I react to what you're doing. That's the best guide."

"Is that what you do?"

I smile, "I usually track your groans, and I know I'm doing good when your whole body tenses. Are you ready?"

He nods and I lean forward and take his tip into my mouth once again. I slurp it slowly as I wrap my tongue around him.

He follows my movements and I pause to enjoy it. He is a quick learner.

I suck him slowly taking him in bit by bit relishing the taste of him and loving my movements being mirrored.

I rest on my elbow with my head in my hand as I watch him.

He slowly takes me into his throat without gagging and I'm tempted to clap.

I lean forward to gobble him up as a reward. It's strange to be proud of someone for sucking dick. But here I am slurping on him sloppy and grazing my teeth against his shaft. He stops sucking and groans carnally as his fingers tangle themselves in my hair.