31. Dog walk

A/N: 🌹🌹🌹
**{Stupid- Tate McRae}

-Arie-

Tee gently rubs his face against my tummy as he drifts to sleep. I stroke...pet his hair.

I smile at the thought.

What the fuck am I doing?

I'm sick to death of feeling so out of control and powerless even to my own desires.

I hate him, but I desire him more than I can stand.

But I did realize something. Tee is a fucking moron, he can't get his shit together....but...I am his weakness.

He would do anything for me and to have me.

The idea gives me pleasure but has he gotten down on one knee to propose?
No he fucking hasn't.

He hasn't even asked me to be his boyfriend and dates someone else.

He would end it if I demanded it but I don't want him that way.

I want him to say the words and make the choice.

He has to choose me.

I don't play games but I can't let him just have his way anymore.

Especially when unknown to me until now he would submit to me.

I don't know what that means completely.

I contemplate and contemplate this over again until sleep finally takes me in the wee hours of the morning.

************

I wake with a moan as I arch my back reaching towards the pleasure.

I open my eyes only to meet the intensity of blue eyes.

I tilt my head to watch him and my body relaxes as I notice his satisfaction.

He's enjoying himself.

I push my nails into his hair as he sucks me slowly.

"Hmmm. Have you been practicing?" I ask as he sucks deeper without gagging.

He places his hands underneath my legs and tilts me as I slip from his mouth. He gently licks at my balls before trailing his tongue down to meet my asshole.

I lift my legs into the air giving him full access and he takes full advantage and sucks and licks everything.

My head drops back as my eyes roll into my head. I open my mouth but no sound comes instead my toes point then curl toward the ceiling.

-Tee-

"Fuck!" He snaps between breaths. I smirk at him as I lean up on to the bed to wipe him from around my mouth.

"Did you like that?" I ask him and he nods with enthusiasm.

"Why are  you so ridiculously good at that?"

"Incentive." I admit as I step out of bed heading to my bathroom.

"What the hell does that mean?" I hear him mutter.

I take my time washing my face and brushing my teeth while I consider what I'll do with my day. It occurs to me suddenly that I'm unusually pumped.

No tension migraine and I feel not myself.

"What is it?" Arie asks from behind me. I hadn't even heard him come in.

He is completely naked. I watch him in the mirror as he walks over to the toilet and lifts the lid to sit. I arch my eyebrow and smile at him as the bathroom fills with the sound of him peeing.