46. Hungry

**{Psychic-The Wildcardz & Raquel Castro}

-Arie-

Caleb folds me in half as his big hands push against the back of my legs so he can eat me up. He swirls his tongue around the rim before pushing his tongue inside.

"Uuhhhhhhh Hmmmmfuck....yes." I moan aloud. He is shamelessly incinerating me whilst his dark gaze barely leaves my face.

He groans as he moves his face back and forth between my ass cheeks and my eye lids flutter close.

They snap open as his hands grasps my hips roughly before swiftly lifting my whole bottom half off the bed.

I gasp from the unexpected movement.

I watch on helplessly as he fucks me more aggressively with his tongue. His gluttony to taste me is jarring.

What's more jarring is the way he watches me like I'm trapped prey.

"Caleb-

My words and thoughts are cut short as he pulls out his tongue and starts to suck at my asshole instead.

Something in the way his fierce eyes hardly blink is making me weak. My body tingles from how much more erotic his fixed observance makes this.

He slowly lowers me onto the bed as he starts to drag  his tongue up my taint, against my balls, before swallowing my entire dick. As he works his mouth his gaze finally leaves my face.

"Ohhh Fuck! Hmmmmm...More" I am near tears from how insanely good it feels.

He's fucking wicked.

My fingers  reach to take hold of his hair. I fist it roughly so he'll slow down. I'm so close but I refuse to cum this fast. He increases his suction and slowly lifts his head releasing me with a pop.

I literally sigh, it would be so embarrassing to cum so quickly.

Caleb's tongue works it's way back down as he takes hold of both my ass cheeks and pulls them apart so I gape open. He swirls his tongue around the rim and I gasp as he unexpectedly spits directly inside me. I haven't even recovered from that shock when he swiftly pushes his middle finger all the way in.

"Ohhhh...God!" I moan as my back lifts off the bed.

He goes deeper and I whimper.

"You like that?" He asks.

I can't fucking breathe. How can I answer?
I can only move my head back and forth.

"No? You seem to like it a lot you're swallowing my finger up."

"More." I moan, it feels ridiculously good.
In response he once again swallows my dick.

My breaths get more shallow  matching the rhythm of his head bobbing up and down. I'm too fucking close.

The pleasure is so intense I attempt to curl into the fetal position with him still between my legs.

He swallows me with a gulp and I instantaneously cum down his throat.
Fuck! I meant to hold it.

My orgasm is so speedy and insistent I couldn't even warn  him.

"Oh Fuck!" I scream so loud as my fingers fist his hair to stop him but I have no strength so his head continues to bob as he sucks every bit of cum out of me.

"Hmmm." He moans as if he is eating something yummy. If I could cum again I would of just from that sound.

He reduces his suction and starts to lick at my dick instead.
Our gaze catches as he slowly and very deliberately licks me clean.