7. Lets talk about it

A/N: Play Song🌹🌹🌹
**{Company by: Leyla Blue}

-Tee-

How can he feel so good? His skin is as soft as butter.

He whimpers against my kiss meekly and I can't think straight. I didn't mean for this to happen but the moment my arms were around him. The moment he was near I wanted him. I missed him too much.

I pull back to lean onto my knees as I quickly pull my shirt off.

He peers up at me with giant hazel eyes.

"We shouldn't." He whines as I slip the button of my jeans loose.

"Do you want me to stop?" I ask him as his gaze drops to my crotch.

He pouts and shakes his head slowly.
"I don't have lube." He mutters.

He is so cute it's almost unfair.

I reach down and quickly pull off  his shorts along with his undies and throw it over my shoulder before laying flat against the bed and burying my face between his ass cheeks.

He immediately flinches away.

"No! I haven't showered. I was sweating." He protests like that has ever stopped me. He tries feebly to push me away as he scoots his butt away from me.

I take hold of his hips firmly as I dive. Like a man lost in the desert I missed the taste of my Arie. My tongue slips inside him and he gasps.

"Tee stop." He whines.

But it's too late he tastes so good. Even the slight saltiness of his skin tastes good. The smell of his sweat it's all too addicting.

I twirl my tongue as I take hold of him spreading him apart to go deeper.
Suddenly, I feel his hands in my hair and I lift my gaze.
Arie is sitting up as he brushes my hair back with his fingers.

When I open my mouth and start to suck the rim of him he tosses his head back and moans.

His breathless moans drive me and I suck harder before slipping my tongue back inside.

"Auuughhhhh! Fuck!" He exclaims.
I quickly sit up and dive forward to cover his mouth with my hand as I pin him.

"You have to be quiet remember." I whisper as I pull down my zipper and tug my underwear down beneath my erection.

I guide myself to his opening and push the tip in. His eyes go huge as I slowly glide inside him.

He starts to pant. "Breathe through your nose. Does it hurt too much?"

He slowly nods. He feels so tight and hot inside. I don't stop I push inside him until I run out of dick.

Only then do I lift my hand away from this mouth.

His doe eyes are fuzzy with tears. They break free of his long thick lashes and slide down either side of his face.

Is it strange that I only really wanted to talk to him? But like this he can't run, hide, or lie as long as I'm this deep inside him.

I rest my elbows on either side of his face as my eyes study him the way I haven't been able for far too long.

"Hi." I say again as my eyes feast on every corner of his beautiful face. I push his bangs back for a unobstructed view.

He doesn't say anything his eyes just follow me. I try and fail to gauge him.

"I don't know if deciding to stop was a bad idea. I love you Arie. I really do but I don't know how to be with a guy. If I'm being honest I don't know how to be with a girl either. I tried."