Chapter 25

"You ready?" A guy giving me the microphone asked.

I nodded. Something in me didn't want to go up onstage. But I had to. I grabbed it and went up on stage.

"Hello! Who's excited to start the concert?" I asked the crowd. Immediately everyone was screaming when I asked them.

I laughed, "Me too. Trust me. If you guys don't know me my names is Stephanie and I'll be opening. It's only four songs that aren't mine you guys might know then. Then it'll be Five Seconds of Summer. Now let's get start."

-

"You guys are amazing! Hope I'll see you after or even during the concert hope you enjoy the rest of the concert. I leave you with Five Seconds of Summer." I waved and got of stage.

I handed the microphone to the same guy that gave it to me.

"Great show." Niall kissed me.

"Thanks." I say. I hugged him. "So?"

"We got a few minutes." He informed me.

I smiled. Niall grabbed my hand and dragged me into a room. Liam and Zayn were sitting on the couch infront of the TV. Harry and Louis were with some brunette chick.

"Is this where you guys hang out all the time?" I asked Niall, while I sat down on his lap. Niall put his hand on my waist and shift me so my feet would be on the couch next to him.

"Yep." He said not taking his eyes off the screen of the television.

"Zombies?" I looked at the game.

"Yeah." Liam said, not looking at me when he responded.

I wrapped my arms around Niall's neck while keeping my eyes on the game. More and more zombies began to appear and it got harder.

"Shit!" Liam yelled at the screen. He ended up dead in the game.

I laughed. He looked at me looking pissed.

"Do you want to try?" He asked me handing me the control.

I grabbed it from him, "I never learned how to play with an Xbox control before." I giggled hand it back to him.

"Here I'll play." Niall said grabbing the control before Liam did.

"Hey." Niall, Liam, and Zayn said to Harry once he got near us.

Harry pulled up my legs and sat on the couch where my legs were laying then put them on top of his legs.

"Hey what's up?" I asked Harry.

Harry shrugged his shoulders, "Nothing."

"Who was that girl..?" I tried to asked.
"Steph?" someone asked for my attention. I turned my head around. It was Louis.

"Yeah?"

"I want you to meet Eleanor, my girlfriend." Louis reached for her, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"Oh hey!" I say, trying to get up.

"Babe." Niall said.

"Sorry if he wasn't playing I would get up and greet you properly."

"It's okay I'll come." Eleanor said walking up to me.

I opened my arms to hug her.

"Guys you will be up in a couple of minutes." Paul said opening the door.

Everyone be nodded.

"Hey you guys should go shopping someday? You know girls day." Louis suggested.