Chapter 51: 1,2,3,4... I love you

I couldn't believe it. I looked down and he was on one knee, holding a little black box with a beautiful sparkly ring.

All I could do was nod my head, yes. I couldn't believe that Corey asked me to marry him. He jumped up and gently pulled the right out of its box. He slipped it on my finger and whispered,

"I love you so much, Copeland Crawford"

The ring had countless mini diamonds all around the band, while a beautifully cut, red diamond was suspended at the top. On the inside of the ring, there was an engraving, '1234, I Love You. ~Corey'

"Corey... this ring is beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"Just like you." Corey replied.

Corey's Point Of View

Copeland just said yes. Yes to marrying me. Yes to being my wife. Yes to having a family with me. I can't wait to get married to her, she is the most beautiful, most talented, most intelligent girl I know.

"Corey... this ring is beautiful!" She exclaimed.

"Just like you." I replied.

"Awww! Thank you!!" She said, "I seriously can't believe i'm marrying the sweetest, most handsome, caring guy on the planet."

"I don't think that i'm any of those Cope." I stated.

"Oh, yes you are Corey. And also you're the best goalie in the NHL!" She exclaimed.

"Your crazy but okay." I laughed.

"Ok, so, i'm 4 months pregnant and i'd like to start thinking of some names for the baby. I don't really want to know if it's gunna be a boy or girl yet, so we have to pick out some names for each gender." She said.

"Actually I was just thinking of some earlier. I think you'll like some ones that I came up with. If it's going to be a girl, Chloe, Casey, Caroline, or Chelsea. If it's a boy, Chris, Connor, Caleb, or Carey." I said as I we walked out of the UC, hand in hand.

"I love Chelsea for a girl and Carey for a boy. But one thing about the name Carey.... Are you sure you want your child to have the same name as the Habs goalie?"

"Haha I thought you'd say that."