Chapter 7: Kissing Corey Crawford

“So are you guys gunna tell us what this movie is about or are we just gunna have to wait and see?” Kenadee questioned.

“You’ll just have to wait” Corey replied.

Patrick went into the back room and put the DVD in the projector’s player. He walked out and took his spot in one of the comfy chairs, and patted the spot next to him, since there was basicly enough room for him and Kenadee to sit together. Kenadee walked over to him and sat right next to him, he put his hand on her leg and got comfortable, pulling her legs onto his lap. Then Corey walked back into the room with two bowls of popcorn. He handed one to Patrick and then walked over to another seat and motioned for me to come over and sit with him.

“You know Copeland, you're really pretty.” Corey whispered into my ear.

“You really think so?” I asked.

“Oh, I know so.” He responded.

“Thank you.” I giggled.

Just then he kissed me on the cheek. My face immediately went bright red. I looked down at my feet and smiled. Just like at the UC, he lifted my chin up with his thumb and I looked into his eyes. It felt like time stood still, his beautiful brown eyes were perfect. He leaned in and captured my lips in his. I swear that the world just stopped moving. I felt him smile against my lips making me giggled. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.

“I told you, your beautiful, and I have a feeling that you don't believe me.”

“Ehh, I don't know. No ones really ever said that i’m beautiful before.”

“That’s a shame, ‘cause your the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.” He said making me blush… AGAIN!

“Can you be quiet please! The movie’s starting!!” Patrick complained.

“Yeah ok.” Corey responded.

He turned his head to face the screen while I stayed looking at him. Oh, god. His face is so gorgeous! How can a guy as hot as him, like a girl that looks so unattractive as me? I thought to myself. I turned to face the screen as he put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. About 30 seconds into the movie, I could tell it was a horror film. God, I hated these movies. I just sat there and watched hoping that it would be one of those short movies thats like 45-50 minutes long, but NOOOO it was an hour and a half!! At one point there was a jump scare and I swear, I almost shat my pants! I jumped and Corey could tell that I was terrified. He pulled me closer to him, I was basically sitting on his lap by the end of the movie. Sometime during the movie I swear that I saw Patrick and Kena kiss! They would literally make the world’s cutest couple! I thought to myself. BY the time the movie was over it was about 1 am, it was way too late and I was way to tired to drive home.

Texts to Dad:

*Im staying at a new friend’s house… Long Story. I’ll explain it tomorrow, well, later today." 

*Ok, thats fine. I’m glad you texted me telling me where you are. See you later. Hope your having fun!!*

*Yeah I’m having a blast. I meet someone, well a guy, and we’ve been hanging out the whole night!*

*Aww! I’m so happy for you! Be careful and stay safe!*

*Okay dad, don't worry I will."

I slipped my phone into my back pocket as I stood up, I got that feeling where it feels like you're floating through space and time and you can kinda see star. God, I hated that feeling! I literally couldn't see anything! I started to get a little dizzy so I sat back down and rested my head in the palm of my hand.