Chapter 12: WAIT!? WHAT!?

Kenadee’s Point Of View

Copeland and I jumped out of Corey’s car and we started for her front door. I could hear footsteps behind me, I assumed it was Patrick. I felt a hand on my waist before turning around and coming face to face with my new, amazingly talented, professional hockey playing, boyfriend, Patrick Kane. I giggled at my own thought.

“What’s so funny?” He asked.

“Oh nothing. I just still can’t believe that ‘the one and only Patrick Fricken Kane’ asked me to be his girlfriend.” I responded.

“Ok, well you better believe it, cause we gunna be spending a lot of time together now. I want to travel the country with you, from L.A. to Montreal, and from Winnipeg to Dallas.”

“I’d love to go travel with you! But once hockey season is over, I want to go somewhere out of the country, like Paris or something.”

“Kena, that sounds like an amazing idea."

Copeland’s Point Of View

“Hey gir… Oh. My. God.” My dad said as he opened the front door. “Y-your, uh… your Corey Crawford, like as in the Goaltender for the Chicago Blackhawks. And you, your… Patrick Kane, like as in Kaner, also from the Blackhawks.”

“Dad, calm down.” I said. I looked towards Patrick, his mouth was agape.

“Dude, whatcha doing?” Corey asked Patrick.

“Woah… Your Kellin Quinn, um. Just wow, umm, I don't even know what to say. I listen to your band all time time. Sleeping With Sirens, wow just… amazing.” Patrick said as he looked at my dad.

“I’m truly thankful that a professional hockey player listened to my music. It means a lot to me.” Kellin commented.

“Corey, Patrick, meet my dad, Kellin Quinn Bostwick. Yes, he’s the singer from Sleeping With Sirens.”

“Wait, Cope, HE IS YOUR DAD?? LIKE ‘THE’ KELLIN QUINN????” Patrick nearly screamed.

“Yes.” I replied.

“How did I not notice the resemblance?” Patrick asked himself.