Chapter 41: #ONEGOAL (continued)

Corey and Cope lead my dad and I down into the locker room to get skates for us, when we walked in I stopped. Kane, Toews, Saad, Hjalmarsson, Seabrook and Shaw were all walking around in the locker room.

“OH. MY. GOD.” I said as I stopped right in my tracks.

“What?” Cope asked.

“I never thought that I’d meet Corey, led alone 6 other Blackhawks too!”

“Well you better thank Cope for that. She told us to stick around for a while so you could meet us.” Shawzie said.

I looked at the guys then at Cope. A huge smile washed over my face as I turned to face her and give her a huge bear hug.

“Thank you so so much!” I squealed.

“It’s been her dream to meet Corey for as long as she’s known about hockey. Now she's met him and other Blackhawks. I truly am grateful for this because I know how much she loves you guys… obviously, and I would’ve never been able to give her this by myself.” My dad said to Cope and the guys.

I smiled as it finally set in that I was in the same room as 7 Blackhawks, a dream that I have had for as long as I can remember.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT!!! I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING UP FOR YOU GUYS TO READ!! I'LL HAVE MORE UP SOON... I HOPE!!