Chapter 32: Oh My God COPE!!

“Cope! Your all bruised up! What did he do to you?!” He added.

“Corey i’m fine. It hurts a little bit around my ribs and my face hurts a little but i'm fine. Its you that I’m worried about. You have a game tonight.” I said as I stood up, I hissed at the pain around my ribs.

“Cope we have to go, I want to get you to the team doctor, I want to know if anything’s wrong.” Corey said as he helped me get up.

“Corey, i’m fine! Your the one that needs to get checked out! You're playing the Bruins tonight. You need to be on your game.” I replied.

“Ok fine we’ll both go. But you look worse then me, just sayin.” Corey said.

We got into his car and he drove off to the UC. He pulled up and got out, walking over to help me get out too. He helped me walk into the UC and down into the doctor’s office.

“Hey Cor-... What happened this time?” The doctor said.

“Umm... “ Corey looked at me.

“We ran into my abusive ex-boyfriend.” I said, filling in for Corey.

“What did you do Corey? Fight him?” The doc said sarcastically.

“Yeah… I did.” Corey replied.

“Wait really!? You fought him? That doesn’t sound like you at all.”

“Yeah, well I did. He was trying to take Copeland away from me.”

The doctor was really surprised to hear that Corey fought someone. He was even more surprised to hear that it was over me  

“Corey you might have to sit tonight’s game out. I think you broke your nose. It’ll probably be better by your next game tho.” The doctor said.

“I’m fine… its doesn’t even hurt anymore.” Corey responded. “Its Cope that i’m worried about.”

“As for you, Cope, you have 1 or 2 broken ribs.”

“That explains a lot. Thats why my side hurts so bad.”