Chapter 14: Are You Serious?!!

“Okay well, before things start getting even more weird, Cope, you should probably come inside and get ready for the day. Were going to your cousin’s house.” My mom said. “Kena, I can drive you home if you want.”

“Oh that’s okay Mrs. Quinn. I can drive her home. If thats okay with you Kena.” Patrick said.

“Yeah thats fine.” Kena replied.

I said goodbye and shared a kiss with Corey then he, Patrick, and Kena went off to drop her off.

*          *            *

So my family and I spent the day at my cousins house talking about what’s new and things that were happening at school. Surprisingly the topic of relationships didn't even come up until the very end of our visit.

“So, Cope, are you still single? What's going on with your relationships.” My cousin, Chloe, said.

“Actually, I do have a boyfriend.” I replied.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!! TELL ME THE DETAILS!!!” She squealed.

“Ok well… he plays hockey.” I said.

“OMG! Like a pro?! Or just for fun!” She asked.

“Umm… If I say pro will you scream?”

“OMG!!! COPELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR DATING A PROFESSIONAL HOCKEY PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!” Chloe screamed!! “WHAT TEAM IS HE ON!!???”

“The Blackhawks!” I replied.

“Wait! Like the NHL Chicago Blackhawks?!?!?!”

“Yeah”

“OH. MY. GOD!”

“YEAH I KNOW!!!!”

“Who is it?!?!”She asked.

“His initials are C.C.”

“Is it Corey?”

“Yep!!"

“OMG!!! YOUR DATING THE BLACKHAWKS GOALTENDER!!!!!”