Chapter 2: I have a slight crush on her dad... that's just wrong.

“DUDE! OMG! LIKE JUST, OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!!!!” I screamed.

“I KNOW RIGHT!?” She screamed back.

“I can’t believe that we're gunna be going to a Blackhawks game!!!!”

“AHHH! I know!!!"

“Oh, hi Mr. Lucker. Im so sorry did we wake you?” I said as I saw the one and only Mitch Lucker walk around the corner.

To be totally honest, I totally had the biggest crush on Kenadee’s dad. Yeah, I know that sounds really weird, a 21 year old having a crush on a 48 year old. But Mitch was different. Not only was he my best friend’s dad but he was also the lead singer of my favorite band, Suicide Silence.

“Hi Copeland. No I was already awake. Actually I was working on a new song. As for you Kenadee, what did I tell you?”

“I’m sorry daddy! I know you told me to wait ‘till the morning to call her, but I just couldn't wait! I mean you know how huge Blackhawks fans we are!”

“You know you're right. Its fine. I know you're both basically obsessed with the Hawks. So I guess it’s okay.”

“Ok thanks daddy! Sorry about not asking you! But thank you so so soooooo much!”

“No problem girls. Did you even look at where the seats are?”

“No! We didn’t! Omg! Kenadee and I we so busy fangirling we forgot to look!!!!”

I grabbed the envelope, pulled them out.

*Chicago Blackhawks vs. LA Kings, @ the United Center, Section 106, row A, seats 11 and 12*

“OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! KENADEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SEATS ARE RIGHT BEHIND  THE GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I squealed.

“OH MY GOD!!!!!!! DADDY, WHERE DID YOU GET THESE!!!!!!!!!!”

“Chris Garza gave them to me.He actually told me to give them to you girls since he knows how much you both love the hawks.”

“Well tell him that we say thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kenadee and I both squealed at the same time.

“Okay I will. Now Cope, you might want to get home before Kellin notices you're gone.” Mitch said.

“Oh, actually I left a note saying that I was coming over here so its fine.” I replied.

“Daddy! Can Cope please sleep-over?!?” Kenadee asked.

“I don't really see why not.” He answered.

“YAY!!!!!!” We both mini fangirled.

“Okay Cope lets go up to my bedroom!”

We skipped off and up the stairs to Kena’s room. We had almost gotten around the corner from her room when she said “Ok Cope close your eyes.”

“Why?”

“Just do it! Trust me!”

“Ok fine I trust you!"