Chapter 50: Will you....?

It's been four weeks since Corey got home from the long road trip and the playoffs were coming up soon. By the looks of it, the Blackhawks would be in, playing the Minnesota Wild. Currently I was nine weeks into my pregnancy and you still can't really tell that I'm pregnant. Corey and Jonathan had made up and we're talking to each other again, although that took awhile. The Hawks were 13-1 in their last 14 games, they were doing amazing.

"Happy 6 month anniversary Cope, you wanna go out for dinner tonight?" Corey asked me as he walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

"Same to you and sure, where are we going?" I questioned.

"It's a surprise." He replied with a slight, almost unnoticeable smirk on his face. He always had that smirk when he was planning something.

Corey had so many little surprises planned out throughout the day. After we finished breakfast, he took me to the Sears (Willis) Tower, a place that I've been wishing to go to for a long time now.

"OMG Corey! You did not!" I squealed as I looked at the people standing in front of the tower. They held a sign that said 'Happy 6 months Cope! This past half year has been the best time of my life. I love you so much!'

I turned to him with tears in my eyes and whispered, "I love you too!"

We walked around Chicago for a little bit before he brought me to the Shedd Aquarium, hanging from the top of the building was a sign that read 'There's only 1 way, 2 say, those 3 words, 4 you... I love you. ~Corey'

I turned to Corey again, "Oh my god," I whispered. "Our song. How did you do this?"

"Lets just say I know some people that owed me big time." He chuckled.

I looked into his brown eyes and leaned in, capturing his lips in mine. When we kissed, it was like nothing i've ever felt before. I couldn't describe what it felt like, maybe like electricity was flowing through my body. I don't know, it was magical.

I felt him smile against my lips, causing me to smile too.

"Come on. There's other places I want to show you.

"Ok." I giggled.

We walked hand in hand around the city. We stopped to get some food when I saw another sign. It read 'I'm not perfect, I'll annoy you, tick you off, say stupid things and then take them back. But put that all aside, you'll never find another person that cares and love you more than me. ~Corey'

"Oh. My. God." Was all I could manage to say.

"I just want want this to be the best day of your life. I want to make you happiest girl in the world." Corey whispered in my ear as he gave my hand a little squeeze.

"Thank you, seriously. No one has ever been as nice to me as you have in the last 6 months." I replied.

We finished up our food and we continued our walk around the Windy City. We talked about how the playoffs started in a week and how the Blackhawks would be playing the Nashville Predators.

"So are you excited for the playoffs?" Corey asked me.

"Of course! How could I not?! My boyfriend is the starting goalie for the Chicago fricken Blackhawks! How could I not be excited." I exclaimed, causing him to laugh.

"True true. Ok this is the last place we're gunna go. But I want you to put this on." He said as he handed me a blind fold.

"Umm... ok."

I put the blind fold on and tied it behind my head. As I finally got it tied, Corey picked me up bridal style a carried me for what seemed like miles. We finally arrived at the location, and he set me down.

"Ok you can take it off now." He quietly said.

I untied the blindfold to find us at the United Center. I looked a Corey with a puzzled look.

"Come on lets go inside." He said, grabbing my hand gently and leading me inside.

We walked through the set of doors and passed by the empty vendor stations. He led me to the Blackhawks Store, I saw another sign,

'If I could give you one thing in life, it would be to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me. ~Love, Corey'

I didn't even have time to process what I just read before he brought me into the rink area.... painted on the ice I saw,

'COPE WILL YOU MARRY ME? ~Love Corey'

AUTHOR'S NOTE: GUYS SO IM IN AN ARTICLE FROM THE CHICAGO TRIBUNE!!! @cborrell INTERVIEWED ME ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND HE WROTE AN ARTICLE... not just about me tho, he interviewed other writers too. BUT SERIOUSLY!!! LIKE IM ON FULL ON FANGIRL MODE!!!! PLEASE GO READ IT!!!

(The part about me is towards the bottom)

Here's The Link:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/movies/ct-ae-borrelli-fan-fiction-blackhawks-20150501-column.html#page=1

Seriously though, thank you guys so much for reading my story.... or now a novel I guess. It means so much to me that people actually want and enjoy reading the stuff I write. THANKS!!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALL AWESOME!!!