Chapter 21: Really Sharpie??

It went on like that from the next 45 minutes to an hour. He saved most of my shots, but the ones he didn't stop were going in the top right corner of the net by his blocker. Yeah, he really needed to work on the those. I took one more shot. I had the puck in my grasp with the stick. I was skating towards Corey when I shot it it, It hit him smack in the center of his mask. He paused for a split second, then fell to the ice. “Ouch!” I heard him gasp. I quickly skated over to him, I sat down on the ice.

“OMG! ARE YOU OKAY?” I said with much concern.

“Yeah, I’m fine just gimme a minute.”

“Okay… I’m so sorry.”

“Yeah it’s fine. I’ll be okay.”

Just then he slightly turned, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me on top of him. I squealed. He managed to pull his helmet off and shake his glove and blocker off as well. I looked into his amazingly brown eyes, I found myself feeling engulfed in them. He was staring back into my eyes. By this time we had every Blackhawks’ attention on us, but we didn't care at all. I leaned down and captured his lips in mine. GOD! The feeling of his lips on mine, it was just… ahhhhh! I couldn't even explain it!! I thought to myself. I loved kissing this man. Just something about him, was just so… capturing.

“Corey and Copeland, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!” Sharpie chanted.

I heard Corey groan, then he pulled away.

“Really dude!! Come on I don’t do that when I see you and Abby making out.” He yelled across the ice. “And to correct you, were laying on ice, not sitting in a tree.”

“Yeah, whatever.” Sharp replied.

“Hey! Cope! Stop making out with my goalie!” Jonathan Toews yelled.

"Yeah, whatever.” I said mimicking Corey.