Chapter 16: It's so FLUFFY!!!

*           *          *

It was a fairly long car ride back to our house, so that gave me time to ask my parents if I could go to the hawks game tomorrow. I asked my dad, and with a little bit of convincing I was able to get him to let me go! My main excuse was that i’m 21 and technically i’m an adult already so I should be able to do whatever I want… as long as it was still legal. I guess it worked!

By the time we got home, it was about 5:30 pm. I was super hungry so I made myself a giant fruit smoothie. These smoothies are the BOMB! I’d eat them all day, every day if I could! I drank my smoothie, savoring every last bit. I turned on the TV in my bedroom to NBCSN, there was a hockey game on, so I just decided to watch that. It was the LA Kings versus the Detroit Red Wings. I think I fell asleep watching it cause when I woke up it was almost 2 in the morning and there was some infomercial on. I turned off my TV and pulled up the covers, punching myself in the face in the process. Jeeze I hate it when that happens! OW! I set my alarm for 7:30 so I could get up and make sure I was perfectly ready for the game later. I settled into my soft, warm bed, and fell back asleep.

*           *                  *

*BEEP!* *BEEP!* *BEEP!* *BEEP!*

Well at least my alarm is working today. I got up and pulled a soft, fluffy Blackhawks blanket, which I ‘stole’ from Corey. I unlocked my phone and opened my snapchat. Scrolling through I found out that the Chicago Auto Show was opening in a couple days. I might have to get Corey to take me to that. Oh wait. I forgot. He’s famous. He’ll get bombarded with fans! I guess I don't have to go this year. I took a picture of me in Corey’s blanket and sent it to him.

*Hey! You looked beautiful! But wait… isn’t that my blanket?*

*Yeah, sorry I could help it! ITS SO FLUFFY!*

*True. I guess you can have it.*

*OKAY! THANKS!! LUV YOU!!*

*So can you come to my game tonight?*

*Yep!! I can’t wait!!*

*Me neither!!*

*I love you so much Corey.*

*Jeeze Cope. I love you so much too. You have no idea*

*I don’t believe you! Prove it!!*

*YOU KNOW WHAT! I WILL!! TONIGHT!!*

*YAY! I can’t wait!*