TWENTY NINE

Inside the Mayor's house, Regina and Henry were eating dinner when the doorbell rang.

"I don't recall us expecting any company," the doorbell rang again and she walked over, answering it where she saw Harper and Emma, "Sheriff and Deputy Swan. What are you two doing here?" Regina asked.

"Henry invited us," Harper said.

"Do you honestly believe I'd allow the two of you into my house, for dinner, after all the threats you made to my family?" Regina questioned.

"We didn't come for dinner," Emma said.

"Then what did you two come for?" Regina asked.

"You," Regina looked behind her to see Henry gone, "We all did," Harper said and Regina turned back to see Archie, Joseph, Mary Margaret, Ruby, Granny, Leroy, David and Vanessa stood behind Harper and Emma.

Regina backed away and turned to run up the stairs, where she found Henry stood at the top, holding a rope coil.

"Henry," Regina said.

Vanessa walked to Regina, "The truth is out, Mother," Vanessa said with a glare and dragged Regina roughly out of the house towards a tree. Vanessa pinned her against the tree as Archie and Ruby tied her up, while the rest of the group gathered around with a couple of the dwarves holding lit torches.

"No. No. Let me go. I command it!" Regina said.

"After everything you've done to all of us?" Ruby questioned.

"Apologies, Your Majesty, but my conscious is clear!" Archie said.

"You're not Queen anymore, sister!" Leroy said.

"Tighter! She needs to feel our pain!" Granny said.

"You took our love and ripped it apart!" Mary Margaret said.

"And now you're gonna pay," Joseph said.

"You took everything from me, wanting us to be happy...now look what you've done. Happy now?" Vanessa said.

"You're reign is over, Regina," David said.

Emma plucked an apple from the tree and squished it, releasing an inordinate amount of black ooze as Regina grimaced, "Rotten to the core," Emma said.

"I just wanted to win. For once," Regina said.

Harper and Emma passed each other, and Harper grabbed Regina's chin, "You took away our happiness, and it's our turn to take away yours," Harper said and approached David, who brought out a sword and handed it to her.

"What?" Regina looked at Vanessa and Henry, "Henry, Nessa," they walked towards her, "Please don't let them do this to me," Regina begged.

Vanessa shook her head as Henry glared at Regina, "You did this to yourself," Henry said before they backed up to David, who put his arms around them and Harper swung the sword at Regina.