FOUR

Vanessa was in her office at the hospital when a nurse walked in, "Dr Mills?" They said.

Vanessa looked up at the nurse, "Yes?" Vanessa said.

"You have a couple of visitors," The nurse said.

"Send them in," Vanessa said and the nurse nodded, and left.

A couple minutes later, Henry and Mary Margaret entered her office, "Nessa!" Henry said as he approached her desk, followed by Mary Margaret.

Vanessa looked up at him, "Henry?" she noticed Mary Margaret, "Miss Blanchard?" she looked between them, "What's going on?" Vanessa asked.

----------<3----------

At the Sheriff's Station, Emma was sat in a jail cell as Graham took Harper's mugshot.

"You know the shrink's lying, right?" Emma asked from the cell.

"To the right, please," Harper turned, "Why would he lie?" Graham asked.

"The Mayor put him up to this. She's gotta have something on him. He's terrified of her, like everyone else in this...town," Harper said.

"To the left," Harper turned to the left, "Regina may be a touch intimidating, but I don't think she'd go as far as a frame job," Graham said.

"How far would she go? What does she have her hands in?" Emma asked.

"Well, she's the mayor. She has her hands in everything," Graham said.

Harper looked at him, "Including the police force?" Harper asked and Graham just looked at her

Henry ran in with Vanessa and Mary Margaret behind him, "Hey!" Henry said.

"Henry! Henry, what are you doing here?" Graham asked.

"His mother told him everything," Mary Margaret said.

"Of course, she did," Emma said.

Harper turned to Henry and crouched down, "Henry, I don't know what she said..." Harper began to say.

"You're geniuses!" Henry said.

"What?" Harper and Emma said as Harper stood up.

"I know what you two were up to. You both were gathering intel for Operation Cobra," Henry said.

"I'm sorry. I'm a bit lost," Graham said.

"It's need to know, Sheriff, and all you need to know is that Nessa is bailing out Harper, and Miss Blanchard is bailing out Emma," Henry said.

Harper looked at them, "You are?" Harper asked.

"Why?" Emma asked.

Mary Margaret looked at Emma, "I, uh, trust you," Mary Margaret said.