TWO

Inside Regina's house, Graham, Vanessa, and Regina were still talking when they heard a car doors shut from out front.

Regina ran to the front door, followed by Vanessa and Graham, and swung up the door to see Henry accompanied by Harper and Emma, "Henry? Henry!" Regina ran to him and hugged him as the other four watched them, "Are you okay?" she looked at him as she held his arms, "Where have you been? What happened?" Regina asked.

"I found my real mom," Henry said and ran inside the house.

"Henry!" Vanessa called after him.

Regina looked between Harper and Emma before her eyes landed on Harper, "Y...You're Henry's birth mother?" Regina asked.

"Hi..." Harper said, sheepishly.

"I'll...just...go check on the lad, make sure he's okay," Graham said and walked into the house.

Vanessa walked toward her mother, taking hold of her hand, "I'm going to talk to Henry, if you need me," Regina nodded and Vanessa looked at Harper and Emma, "Thank you for finding him, uh..." Vanessa said.

"Uh...Harper," Harper said.

"Emma," Emma said.

"Vanessa," Vanessa said and stole another glance at Harper before she walked inside.

Regina took a deep breath and smiled at the two women, "How'd you two like a glass of the best apple cider you ever tasted?" Regina asked.

"Got anything stronger?" Harper and Emma asked.

----------<3----------

Upstairs in Henry's room, Graham stood at the doorway as Vanessa sat on the bed next to Henry.

"Henry, you know that mom loves you right?" he nodded, "So, why do you keep putting her through this?" Vanessa asked him.

"I just wanted to know my birth mom," Henry said.

"I get that, but Henry...you can't just run away to another state and not tell anyone. Mom was worried sick about you, and so was I," Vanessa said.

"I know," Henry said.

"Please don't do it again, okay?" Henry nodded, "Okay," she leaned down and kissed his forehead, "Goodnight, Henry," Vanessa said and walked to the door.

"Nessa," Vanessa turned back to him, "Do you know Harper?" Henry asked, curiously.

"No, I've never met her. Why?" Vanessa said.

"She just looks a lot like you...and mom," Henry said.

"Probably just a coincidence," she shrugged, "Goodnight, Henry," Vanessa said.

"Goodnight," Henry said.

Vanessa closed the door behind her and Graham, "You know, he's right," she looked at Graham confused, "She does look like the two of you," Graham said.

"You're not trying to say she's somehow related to us, are you?" Vanessa questioned.

"Of course, not. Like you said, it's just a coincidence," Graham said.

Vanessa and Graham made their way down the stairs, where they found Regina, Harper, and Emma in the foyer, "Madam Mayor, you can relax. Other than being a tired little boy, Henry's fine," Graham said.

"Thank you, Sheriff," Regina said and Graham walked out of the house.

Vanessa looked at her mother, "I'm going to head out as well, I've got a pretty early day," Regina nodded and Vanessa looked at Harper and Emma, "It was good meeting the both of you," Vanessa said and Emma nodded.