THREE

The next day, Mary Margaret was sat on the sofa in her loft, eating her breakfast when she looked out the window to see that the clock was working.

----------<3----------

In the Bed and Breakfast, Harper was stood by the window in the room, looking at the clock tower as Emma walked up to her.

"Hey, I know you've told me a thousand times, but are you sure you're okay with me keeping the car?" Emma asked.

Harper looked at the yellow bug, "Yeah...I don't want anything from that man," Harper said and walked from the window as Emma watched her.

----------<3----------

On Main Street, Vanessa was walking towards the diner when she stopped and noticed the now working clock, "Huh," she smiled, "Guess they finally got someone up there to fix it," Vanessa said and walked into the diner.

"Morning, Nessa," Ruby said as Vanessa walked to the counter.

"Morning, Ruby. Did you see the clock tower?" Vanessa asked.

"Yeah, I did," Ruby said.

"Maybe she won't be late anymore," they chuckled, "Good morning, Nessa," Granny said.

"Morning, Granny," Vanessa looked at Ruby, who was ready to take her order, "Just a coffee today," Vanessa said.

"Coming right up," Ruby said and walked away to make her coffee.

"Hey, Ruby?" Ruby turned to her, "Make it three," Vanessa said with a smile.

"Ruby, I got those. I need you to put out the sign," Granny said.

Ruby sighed, "On it, Granny," she walked passed Vanessa, "Sorry, Ness," Ruby said.

Vanessa waved her off, "It's alright," Vanessa said.

----------<3----------

In the street, Archie was walking his dalmatian, Pongo, passing Mr Gold and Ruby, who was now putting out the sign for Granny's Diner.

Regina walked down Main Street, stopping in front of the clock tower to look up at it, and Archie stopped  next to her, "Hey, how about that?" he looked up at the clock face, "Guess those rusty ol' innards finally straightened themselves out, huh?" Archie said before passing her.

Regina noticed Emma's car parked on the side of the road, "Yes, how about that, indeed," Regina said.

----------<3----------

Back in the diner, Granny walked to the counter where Vanessa was standing, carrying a drink tray with the three coffees, "Here you go, dear," Granny said.

"Thanks, Granny," Vanessa said as she handed her the cash for the drinks.

Granny took the cash, "Who are the other two for? Your mother and Graham?" Granny asked, handing her back the change.

"Uh, no..." Vanessa pocketed the change, "They're for Harper and Emma, as a little welcome gift," Vanessa said.

"Well, aren't you sweet," Granny smiled, "Have a good day, dear," Granny said.

"You too, Granny," Vanessa turned to leave but turned back, "Uh, do you mind if I cut through the back?" Vanessa asked.

"Go ahead, I don't mind," Granny said.

"Thanks, Granny," Vanessa said and walked into the back of the diner.

----------<3----------