TWENTY ONE

Flashback

In the forest, Prince Charming and Red Riding Hood had set up a rest spot when a flaming arrow shot through the air, and headed towards Red Riding Hood.

"Red, look out!" Prince Charming deflected the arrow with his sword, when they saw King George and his men riding towards them, "We need to move. They found us," Prince Charming said and they ran towards Prince Charming's horse, where he mounted and extended his hand out to her, but she refused.

"Go. I'll take care of them," Red Riding Hood said.

"Red, I'm not leaving you," Prince Charming said.

"Find Nessa. That's all that matters. Find her!" Red Riding Hood said before turning to face King George and his men.

"What are you going to do?" Prince Charming asked.

Red Riding Hood looked up, noticing the full moon, "I'm giving you a head start," Red Riding Hood said and Prince Charming rode off on his horse as Red Riding Hood removed her hood, causing her eyes to glow a yellow-gold color and she ran forwards, towards the knights as she transformed into a wolf.

End of Flashback

Inside the Sheriff's station, Harper was taking Mary Margaret's mugshot while Emma was sat at her desk.

"Please turn to the right," Harper said.

Mary Margaret turned to the right, "Harper, this is a mistake. I didn't kill Kathryn and Vanessa," Mary Margaret said.

"Of course you didn't. But while I am your friend, I am also the Sheriff and Emma is the Deputy, and we have to go where the evidence leads," Harper said.

"Which points to me? Harper, yesterday it was David. There's something not right here," Mary Margaret said.

"We know, but your fingerprints were on that box, and his are not. So, now we have to deal with this," Emma said from her desk.

"Evidence that says I cut out Kathryn's heart and buried it in the woods, after doing who knows what to Vanessa? This is insane," Mary Margaret said.

"If I don't book you, with all this evidence, it's gonna look like favoritism. And then Regina will have cause and she will fire us, and then you know what she'll do? She'll bring in someone who will railroad you, especially since Vanessa is her daughter. So please, just try to be patient and trust me. We can't even move forward till we verify the heart belonged to Kathryn and the peridot ring belonged to Vanessa. And we are still waiting for the DNA test results. But, in the meantime, you need to bear with us. I have to ask you a few questions," Harper said.

"This is crazy. I would never hurt anyone," Mary Margaret said as they walked towards the interrogation room.

Flashback

Prince Edwards walked into the dwarves cottage and Doc shut the door behind him.

"What's happened? Where's Snow?" Prince Edwards asked.

"She's in her room," Grumpy looked at the Prince, "She's different now...something's changed with her," Grumpy said.

"Different how?" Prince Edwards asked.