Chapter 32: Secret Dates

Nathan Pov

" Hey Honey.. what do you think of this dress...."

*What if she witnessed the kiss?*

" Nathan? Honey?!"

*What if She will hate me again?*

" Honey, do you think the color is pretty?"

*What if this time she'll leave me...*

" Nathan!" biglang mas malakas na tawag ni Ysabelle.

" Oh.. Sorry?"

"So what do you think?" Ysabel asked as she walked out of the dressing room of a boutique.

I look at her. She really is a gorgeous woman. She is like a goddess in that white off shoulder dress.

"Gorgeous." I answered and smiled

We've been here at the mall dating secretly. This is the only day she could be free from the guarding eyes of Dad.

Actually, may idea si Naizer about hidden feelings BETWEEN ME AND ySABELLE. He knew it in the first place that I am really the one that Ysabelle loves. I can see in the eyes of my brother that he is trying to make ysabelle happy by trying to give her this little moment with me though it breaks his heart. He allowed to let ysabelle meet me in exchange of Ysabelle's promise to remain married to Naizer. Ito rin ang paraan ni Naizer na ihingi ng tawad ang atraso niya sa akin bilang lalaki,kaibigan at kapatid.

" Honey, let's go to that restaurant. They say the food is as yummy as the chef " Sabi ni Ysabelle na ngumiti.

Nagsalubong ang kilay ko.. nakit parang may gusto siya sa chef doon sa restaurant?!

" No. " ikling sagot ko na may bahid ng pagkainis.

Biglang natawa naman si Ysabelle sa reaction ko.

" Oh! You're jealous? Hahaha... Don't be. The chef is my Brother! Mario Alejandro Linara!" nakangiting sambit ni Ysabelle at niyakap ang braso ko...

Hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at lumabas na kami sa dress shop na pinagbilhan niya ng damit.

Kaagad kaming pumunta sa restaurant na pagmamayari ni Mokong. (=_=)

Walang imik akong sumunod sa kanya at pinaghila siya ng upuan.

" Wait! There's my Brother!" nakangiting kumaway si Ysabelle sa aking likuran.

Napalingon ako at nakita ko si Mokong na lumabas galling kitchen.

He is not wearing an apron. Actually he is wearing casual clothes.

" Hi.. Naizer! Glad to see you here!" nakangiting sambit ni Mokong sa akin at nilahad ang kamay.

Since I don't want to be rude to the enemy, I JUST SHAKE HIS HAND BUT ALIITLE TIGHT THAN NORMAL. After that ay nagbitiw din.

Naningkit ang mata niya sa akin and stared at me.

" Hey Bro, Where are you going?" tanong ni Ysabelle sa kapatid.

" Oh..I'll be submitting my requirements to Xavier University. I'll be one of the teachers there in Culinary Arts ." Nakangiting sambit ni Mokong.

Wait? Xavier University? C-Culinary Arts?! Teka! That's OuR SCHOOL AND THAT'S Neneng's Course!

" Wait! What year are you going to handle?!" medyo pasigaw kong tanong.

Napatingin naman si Ysabelle sa akin na may gulat na expression.