Arranged

"Jungguk dear,eat another sandwich son....See,you have lost so weight...." Jungguk's mother's voice...
"I am done mom...I am getting late for school..." Jungguk said and stands....He takes his bag and starts to walk towards entrance door...
Driver is already standing there... He bows to Jungguk while Jungguk does same...Driver opens the car door and Jungguk gets into it...He waves his mother as bye ans his mother does same with smile....

Jungguk is looking at the nature while thinking his life...His life is going well...Though he is missing his father who is now in Japan for work...But he knows his father will come soon...He is now doing well in study but nervous for today's mock test result...He is taking painting lesson...He have one friend now...After so many years he finally made a friend...His parents loves him so much...So his life is quite arranged now......

But who knows his life will take some new turns.......

Jungguk reaches the school and gets down from the car...He waves the driver and starts to walk....Jungguk is quiet boy who just loves to listen others...But never talk with others without any work....He loves to be quiet because he loves his life as quiet....

"Hey silencer pass the ball here.." Jungguk stops and looks at ground...A basket ball is front of his foot...He takes the ball and throws to the direction where the boy stands who calls him "silencer"....

Jungguk doesn’t say anything because he just ignores them...He does not want any chaos in his life...He also knows the boy is just one year senior from him....The boy is just a daily one...But the leader of him or say his group is really chaotic person....Whole school is afraid of that leader includes some teachers....Why???Because the father of the leader is the trustee of the school...So nobody can say to him directly.....Jungguk never meet the leader face to face...He just listens the doings of the leader from his classmates and his friend....

Junnguk again starts to walk and gets into his classroom...He always sits in the corner side of the middle row...Because there is a window.....He sits on the desk and arranges his books....
"Jungguk,Gyung Sir is calling you for the mock test papers..." Minrun said to Jungguk and goes to other side...Junnguk stands and goes to the teacher room...

"Sir may I come in??"Jungguk asks..
" Ohhh yes Jungguk come in..." Gyung replied....
"Here your papers...You did really well...I knew you would do great...But you have to now be prepare for midterm exam.." Gyung adds.....

"Yes sir...I will...Thank you for helping me to prepare my notes..." Jungguk said and bows....
"It's okay Jungguk...Tell me if you need any help for study...I will try to hel..." Gyung word is cutted by loud thud of the door....
"I have to tolerance this boy again..." Gyung mumbles to himself....
While Junnguk is looking at the boy who is causer of the sound.....Jungguk flinches while looking at the boy.....The bad boy......

Kim Taehyung is standing front of the door while chewing something in his mouth....

To be continue~~

To be continue~~

( Hello....This is your author....Sorry for upload so late...I was stuck in some works....To the reader,did you like the part of the new story?????I want my old readers back and opinions....I also want many new readers...Just support me guys... I promise you that you will love this book....I will see you tomorrow....Comment me guys💜)