M-my...F-friends...

"Allfather

"Allfather...give me the strength to succeed in battle."

___________________________________________

Thor smashes his hammers together burling lightning into the back of the iron man suit. Tony sends the resulting overload to Thanos but he propellers his bald holding back the blast from causing any damage to him. Thor uses storm breaker to bat Mjolnir at Thanos but he snatches Tony by his ankles using him as a shield against the oncoming hammer.

Mjolnir plows onto the dirt.

Tony tumbled down onto the ground out cold. "Boss? Wake up!" Steve slashes Thanos. The Titan brutally bats him aside. Thor attacks, but Thanos drives him through walls of debris.

Thanos smashes his fist into Thor's face over and over again as Thor calls for Storm breaker, but Thanos intercepts it. He presses the blade into Thor's chest, trying to drive it home.

Across the field...Mjolnir rises into the air. Thanos grins about to finish Thor off as Mjolnir flies in knocking the axe out of his hands. The hammer as it flies back to the only other man worthy enough to wield it... Steve. Half-conscious, Thor sees Steve holding Mjolnir.

"I knew it!"

Thanos kicks Thor to the ground and proceeds to battle Steve dual wielding both his shield and Mjolnir.

Steve and Thanos proceed to charge at each other as Steve swings Mjolnir cracking Thanos in the jaw. He tumbles back before getting back up. Steve throws his shield and Thanos deflects, Steve throws Mjolnir to his shield creating a shockwave and knocking Thanos off his feet. 

Steve goes on the offensive on Thanos, throwing his shield at him and quickly hitting it back at him again with Mjolnir.

Steve proceeds to charge at Thanos swinging Mjolnir and hitting Thanos in the face knocking him down. He calls down the lightning and sends it crackling into Thanos's body. He leaps trying to finish him off, but Thanos rolls aside head-butting Steve backward. Thanos gets on his feet with a faint smile on his face.

He whips off his helmet and attacks Steve with his blade and stabs Steve in the leg and knocks Mjolnir out of his hand. Thanos proceeds to destroy Steve's shield with his double-bladed sword and throws him across the battlefield.

Steve lies beaten; half a shield still attached to his arm trying to get up. Thanos looks out at the tiny human struggling to stand. 

"In all my years of conquest– violence– slaughter– It was never personal. But I'll tell you now– what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet– I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much."

Thanos gestures behind him as a rumble echoes. Thousands of aliens ring the lip of the crater. The black order leads a platoon of children of Thanos, Chitahuri, sakaarans, and outriders. "But I'll tell you now, the things I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying, little planet... " Q-ships, dropships, necro-craft, and leviathans buzz above in the sky.