S-She's What?!

~Your Pov~

Sitting on the sofa reading a book that Bruce lent to me with a blanket keeping me warm. I quickly flinch at the loud sound of thunder from outside "Still afraid of thunder?" Steve leans against the door as I shake my head "No, it just reminds me of Thor..." Steve sat down next to me.

"What's on your mind?"

I place the book down on the coffee table "I've always been told that one day I'll marry the next king of Asgard and become the next empress of my planet. But everything has changed so who will rule H/p?"

He gently grabs my hand "That will be your choice. If you want to marry Thor, then go ahead. Or if you fell in love with someone else and then go after them. Now, you can make those decisions, "I look at Steve before leaning my head against his shoulder.

"Thank you..." 

~Steve's Pov~

I look down at y/n who was peacefully sleeping on my shoulder. Putting my hand around her as she moves onto my chest. Guess I'm stuck here. But for y/n I wouldn't mind it. The elevator doors open to relieve the rest of the group coming back from picking up shawarma for dinner.

Tony crosses his arms sending a glare at me "We left for ten minutes, and you already pull a move on y/n. How unfair captain,"

He dramatically put down the food on the counter "I didn't pull a move, Tony. Y/n happen to be tired and fell asleep on me," He still glared at me not believing my story. Everyone began to pull out the food from the bag and place it on the table. 

"Are you going to eat Steve?"

Natasha curiously asked as I look back down at y/n's sleeping body "I don't know if I can." Pointing out the obvious situation.

Sam and Clint walk over to the sofa carefully lifting y/n up. Sam pulled me off the sofa "You two seemed like you were enjoying each other's company," He winked at me "Nothing happen! I'm telling the truth,"

"Huh, sure..."

Looking over my shoulder to see clint putting another blanket on y/n. Maybe I should have stayed at her side. Sitting down at the dining table to have everybody's eyes on me. 

"What?"

"You know damn well cap. We wanna know what happened between you and y/n," Tony demanded an answer. "Y/n began to question her choices," Natasha narrow her eyes "Which choices?"

"Like not marrying Thor and who will rule her home planet," The room stayed silent before another loud thunder erupted the conversation causing the window to break. I quickly stand up to see Thor getting up from the ground.

"Sorry for the window. I'll fix it later but for now where is lady y/n?"

~Your Pov~

"Y/n it's time to wake up," I groan pulling the blanket over my face. "Frigga just five more minutes. Odion won't notice me being missing."

"Wish that was true but he always kept a close eye on you," T-That voice?! It sounds so familiar!! I quickly open my eyes sitting up to see Thor kneeling before me with a sad smile. 

"Thor!" 

Pulling him into a hug before letting him go but I notice faint tear stains on both of his cheeks. 

"Thor...What's wrong?" 

"Frigga has been killed by the dark elves..."

N-No...i-it can't be true! S-She c-can't be...dead! Tears roll down my face as I quickly cover my face with my hands "T-This...isn't happening right now! I-It has to be a dream! It just has to!" Thor grabs both of my hands whipping away my tears "It is true Y/n. Now, you are needed back on Asgard,"

"Thor this is a lot of information for y/n to take in. Hold off with the idea of bringing y/n back to Asgard," Bruce put his hand on Thor's shoulder as he stood up from the ground. 

Staring at the ground as tears continue to roll down my cheeks "Asgard needs their queen by their side. To give them hope for the future," Steve lets out a heavy sigh as I feel a hand running through my hair.

"You can't come into this tower and take y/n back to Asgard after hearing the news of a person's death. Thor, you need to wait until after y/n process the death. You can see it hit her hard," I took in a deep breath standing up from the sofa.

"Thor it is time for us to take our leave." Walking through the shattered glass as Thor held his hand out. Grabbing his hand as he lifts his hammer up as I close my eyes.

"Welcome back lady y/n." Opening my eyes to see Heimdall greeting me. Nodding my head in response as Thor and I walk down the rainbow bridge. Finally returning to Asgard...The legacy will be fulfilled after all...

_______________________________________

I stood in front of the same large gold mirror as the maids strip me from the Midgardian clothing. One of the maids enters the room carrying an off-shoulder v-neck light blue a-line floor-length ball gown.

I stared at the color of the dress. She always favored lighter colors. Turning back to face the mirror while the maids zip up the dress. I notice a brunette Midgardian standing near the doorway wearing all black.

Another maid held a long light blue beaded veil placing the veil over my face. The color was deeper than the dress "You are now ready your highness," All four of the maids bowed down before leaving the room. I stared back at my own reflection If I only came earlier...I could have changed the outcome.

"Ready y/n?"

"...Yes"

_______________________________________

Looking down at the waters of Asgard to see Frigga's lifeless body floating away on the boat filled with her favorite flowers. The boat stopped in front of me and Thor. Looking over my shoulder to see Odion motioning me to come forward.

Lifting both of my palms in front of my face to kiss them causing my palms to glow. As a white wolf flower appeared in the plan of my hands. I slowly approach Frigga's body to gently place the flower on top of her hands.

The boat continued to float away as fire arrows were shot at the boat. Other guards who have fallen in battle catch on fire to reach the end of the water for her lifeless body turns into a spirit that ascends to Valhalla.

Thor held my hand tight in his grip as I kept looking up at the sky "Isn't it disrespectful to wear any other color that's not black,"

My attention turned to the Midgardian who is standing right next to me "It is a custom for the next queen to wear the previous queen's favorite color once they die. The only disrespectful part is you speaking out of term,"

Odion lectured the Midgardian as she stood quiet. How is Loki? Taking in the news of her pasting?

~Loki's Pov~

A guard slowly approaches my cell as I slowly turn my head around "The queen has fallen," Motioning him away placing the book down, and getting up from my seat.

Why did I say those words towards her?

WHY!?