...How Much Longer...

~Your Pov~

Days...Weeks...I've seen this sunset too many times I can count. What day is it now? Sitting in front of the rustic house mini staircase staring at the sunrise. A long chain to the end of my shackles was attached to the room.

Slowly looking down at the sun to look at my hands. Gripping them a bit to see small sparks of f/c magic coming out.

My magic...slowly coming back to me. My body began to tense up again as I quickly grab a cloth to cough up blood again. Staring back at the bloody cloth with previous dry blood on it. How much longer will I cough up blood?

A large bucket and machete were placed next to me. I look up to see Thanos who placed it next to me. "It's your turn to get more sugar," Nodding my head to comply pulling down my sleeve from the bruise from the last time beating.

Grabbing the large bucket carefully walk down the mini staircase and towards the sugar cane field.

Placing the bucket down on the ground to pull my hair up in a ponytail. Grabbing the machete to cut down a few of the tall sugar canes. How much longer will I be here? Can I even last long enough for them to come to rescue me?

Will they even rescue me?

___________________________________________

"It's been 23 days since Thanos came to Earth." Tony weak sits in a hi-tech wheelchair, IV dripping into his arm. 

The heroes are sitting in a living room area. Tony is sitting at a table, getting the blood for healing. A holographic casualty report lists the names and faces of those lost to the Decimation.

"World governments are in pieces. The parts that are still working are trying to take a census. And it looks like he did... he did exactly what he said he was gonna do. Thanos wiped out fifty percent, of all living creatures."

He stares, taking in the loss. A picture of peter caused him to finally look away from the holographic reports. 

"Where is he now? Where?"

"We don't know. He just grab y/n by her hair and opened a portal and walked through with her..."

Tony heavily sighs noticing Thor sitting on a bench deeply in his thoughts. "What's wrong with him?"

"Oh, he's pissed. He thinks he failed. Which of course he did, but you know there's a lot of that's going around, ain't there?" Rocket spoke up as Tony turns to see Rocket for the first time.

"Honestly, until this exact second, I literally thought you were a Build-A-Bear." Tony pointed out in awe at Rocket. "Maybe I am."

"We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep Space scans, and satellites, and we got nothing. Tony, you fought him." Steve looked at Tony for any answers on Thanos. "Who told you that? I didn't fight him. No, he wiped my face with a planet while the Bleecker Street Magician gave away the store. That's what happened. There was no fight."

"Did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything?"

Tony stares, lost, barely acknowledging Steve. "Pfft! I saw this coming a few years back. I had a vision. I didn't wanna believe it. Thought I was dreaming."

"Tony, I'm gonna need you to focus-"

Tony stares at Steve "And I needed you. As in past tense. That trumps what you need. It's too late buddy. Sorry. You know what I need?" Tony stands, pushing things off the table with a clatter. Everyone winces at the noise. "I need to shave. And I believe I remember telling all youse -"

"Tony! Tony!"

Tony took off his Iv as Rhodey quickly comes in front of him, trying to stop him "live and otherwise what we needed was a suit of armor around the world! Remember that? Whether it impacted our precious freedoms or not- that's what we needed!"

"Well, that didn't work out, did it?"

"I said, "we'd lose". You said, "We'll do that together too." And guess what, Cap? We lost. And you weren't there. But that's what we do, right? Our best work after the fact? We're the Avengers, we're the Avengers. Not the Prevengers." He argued to Steve as Rhodey held him by both of his shoulders.

"Okay."

"Right!"

"You made your point. Just sit down."

"Okay...No no here's my point. You know what? She's great by the way!" He pointed at Carol. 

"Tony, your sick! sit down.."

Weakly walking towards Steve and Natasha "We need you! You're new blood! We're a bunch of tired old mules. I got nothing for you, Cap. No coordinates, no clues, strategies, no options. Zero, zip, nada. No trust."

Steve looks affected by Tony's words. The old friends just gaze at each other. After a moment, Tony rips his Arc Reactor from his chest and shoves it into Steve's hand "Here. You take this. You find him, you put this on, and hide and bring back y/n." Dropping to his knees. 

"Tony!"

Steve is by his side and everyone is starting to gather.

"I'm fine! Let me..."Tony falls into a heap, unconscious.

"Just find her..."

y/n