Location Of The Stones

~Your Pov~

In a room with some hologram displays, showcasing each of the six Infinity Stones, sitting around a table. Tony, Steve, and Bruce are pacing at the front, clearly leading the planning of the mission.

"Okay, so the "how" works. Now we got to figure out when and where. Almost all of us have had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones."

"Well, I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones."

"I haven't, I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about." He spoke up in the meeting. "Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in many different places throughout history."

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in."

"Which means we have to pick our targets."

"Correct."

"Let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" I lean against the wall about to enter the room until my phone lightly vibrates in the back of my pocket. Thor is sitting on a chair with his sunglasses on. It is impossible to tell whether he is awake or asleep.

"Is he asleep?"

"No, I'm pretty sure he's dead."

I pull my phone out to see a photo sent from Happy. Morgan and Happy created an art and craft project as I smiled at the picture. I'm glad she's enjoying her time with Happy. "Where to start? Umm... The Aether, first, is not a stone, someone called it a stone before. It's more of... an angry sludge thing, so... someone's gonna need to amend that. Here's an interesting story though, many years ago... My grandfather had to hide the stones from the Dark Elves..."

He wiggles his fingers to imitate a spooky ghost "Wooooh, scary beings. So, Jane," An image of Jane Foster pops up on the screen. "Oh, there she is. That's Jane... She's... an old flame of mine... She... she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time... and then the Aether stuck itself inside her... And, she became very, very sick."

"So, I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from. And we had to try and fix her. We were dating at the time, you see. I got to introduce her to my mother... who's dead."

Thor starts to look broken and seems on the verge of tears. "And oh, you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore after she got jealous of someone. These things happen though you know, nothing last forever," Tony starts to push him back to his chair. "I'm not done yet, the only thing permanent in life is impermanence."

"Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?"

"I'd like a Bloody Mary, thank you."

___________________________________________

Avengers sitting around a table, eating a meal, and Rocket is pacing on the table in front of everyone. "Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag." Rocket explains to the group while eating away.

"Is that a person?"

"Morag's a planet. Quill was a person."

"A planet? Like in outer space?"

"Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything. Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll get you to space." He is imitating talking to a puppy. "Not everyone has a chance to go to space."

___________________________________________

Nebula in the planning room, and Nat writing notes for their plan. "Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir."

"What is Vormir?

"A dominion of death, at the very center of Celestial existence. It's where... Thanos murdered my sister."

Nat looks up, and an awkward silence falls upon the room. She writes what Nebula has just said, and Scott makes to break the awkward moment. "But only half of the stone is on Vormir," I spoke up as everyone's eyes landed on me.

"Only half? Where's the rest?" Nebula impatiently asked as I let out a long sigh. "On H/p planet. My family protected the other half of the stone for three decades." Staring out of space looking down at the ground.

"...Not it."

___________________________________________

Tony and Nat lying on a table surrounded by papers, and Bruce lying down on the floor. I sat on the floor leaning against the wall as the Time Stone popped up on the display. "That Time Stone guy..."

"Doctor Strange." I corrected Nat. "Yeah, what kind of doctor was he?" I shrugged my shoulders looking up at the ceiling. "Ear-nose-throat meets rabbit from a hat."

"Nice place in the village, though."

"Yeah. Sullivan Street."

"Hmm... Bleecker."

"Wait, he lived in New York?"

"No. He lived in Toronto. Were you even paying attention?"

"Guys, if you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York." Nat put the pieces together. Bruce quickly sits up in surprise. "Shut the front door." I stand up from the hard floor to stretch my arms out. As a hologram displaying the different locations, the Soul and Power Stones in space in 2014. the Reality Stone in Asgard, 2013; and the Space, Mind, and Time Stones in New York City, 2012.

"All right. We have a plan. Six Stones, three teams. One shot." Steve determinedly looks back at the hologram as I pull my phone out of my back pocket. I take a step back unlocking my phone to dial Happy's phone number.

Hopefully, Morgan is doing alright...Maybe I should make one quick call before the mission. I turn my back around and walk toward the window waiting for the other line to pick up the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi, happy. I wanted to speak with Morgan quickly before heading off to my mission."

"Hold on."

"Hi, Mommy! Are you coming home soon?!"

"Not yet sweetie. I wanted to check up on you real quick. How's everything back home?"

"Good! Happy play game and feed me yummy food! I just wish you and dad were here..."

"Will be back home soon sweetie. I love you."

"I love you 3000!"