You're Needed Back Home

~Your Pov~

"Vitals are stable and no sign of any injections or the disease coming back. You're clear to explore outside of the campus," Bruce looked through the carts having a small smile on his face. Quickly getting off of the high table to pull Bruce into a hug.

"Thanks for helping me recover." He ruffles my hair letting go of my embrace. "It's no problem. I'm glad you were able to heal from his injuries." Happily smiling at Bruce about to walk out of the clinic as the door opens to reveal Steve and Nat.

"How is she?" Nat curiously asked as I scooted off the exam table. "Y/n made a full recovery. She's good to do whatever she wants." Bruce smiled at me putting the test and charts away.

Steve took a couple of steps in my direction. Standing Infront of me looking down at the ground. "This came in the mail for you." Handing an envelope with a familiar wax seal. I walked out of the infirmary down the glass window hallway into the living room.

Lightly tapping on the envelope then placing it in the center of the coffee table. A pre-recorded hologram of my uncle appeared. "Your highness, there have been many creatures and species arriving to h/p. Many of the new arrivals are frightened by the unexpected change and seek guidance. A ship will be sent to your destination within two hours."

The hologram disappeared from the table as I slowly scan around the room. Steve and Nat were deep in their own thoughts. I notice Pietro and Rock were in the room during the hologram-recorded call.

"I guess my time on earth is up." Slightly shrugging my shoulder taking a few steps out of the living room.

But leaving right now will leave a hole in the compound. Where will the rest of the team go? Stopping my tracks to stand in the middle of the hallway. I slightly turned my head to see Wanda and Vision's rooms.

Gripping the door handle leading inside Wanda's room. Everything was neat in a place like she never left. I watched over to her bookshelf picking up an old retro DVD of the dick van dyke show. Scanning the rest of the shelf to see the brady bunch and malcolm in the middle.

She always loved watching these shows with Pietro every night before and after a mission. She would practically drag me or someone on the team to watch the show with her and Pietro. Those endless nights of watching cheesy old shows were so precious.

I slowly brought the DVD close to my chest holding it tightly in my grip. If only I came back to earth on time. Maybe I could have stopped them from fighting...We were a family once.

I slowly turn around to see Pietro leaning against the doorway. "Those were fun nights in this room." He slowly scans around his sister's room uncrossing his arms. "Steve and Wanda understand the jokes in the shows while Tony would scoff off at them enjoying the show. But you were always there not understanding any of the references but enjoyed the show."

He sticks his hand inside his pocket rummaging for something as he took his hand out to present an envelope.

Expanding his arm out "Wanda wanted to give you this letter before you ran off back home." I grab the envelope from his hand. Slipping my finger to open the sail Pietro put his hand on top of mine. "It's better if you open the letter once you go home."

I lightly nodded my head taking a few steps toward Pietro. Expanding my arms to wrap around his body. "...I wish everyone was here..." A pair of large warm arms wrapped around my body as he hugs me back.

"Me, too..."