YOU HAD A SON?!?

~Third Person Pov~

Helicopters are still flying around the ferry as Peter is perching on the edge of a building, sans mask, when Iron Man flies over to him. "Previously on Peter Screws the Pooch: I tell you to stay away from this. Instead, you hacked a multimillion-dollar suit so you could sneak around behind my back doing the one thing I told you not to do."

"Is everyone okay?"

"No thanks to you."

"No thanks to me?"

An angered Peter jumps off the edge of the building and stomps over to approach Tony. "Those weapons were out there, and I tried to tell you about it! But you didn't listen! None of this would've happened if you had just listened to me! If you even cared, you'd actually be here."

The Iron Man suit opens, revealing Tony inside. He steps down from the suit and marches toward Peter and he begins to walk backward away from Tony.

"I did listen, kid. Who do you think called the FBI, huh? Do you know that I was the only one who believed in you? Everyone else said I was crazy to recruit a 14-year-old kid."

"I'm fifteen"

"No, this is where you zip it, all right? The adult is talking! What if somebody had died tonight? Different story, right? 'Cause, that's on you. And if you died, I feel like that's on me. I don't need that on my conscience." Tony heavily explained the actions Peter has done today.

Peter hangs his head low trying to process everything Tony has explained to him.

"Yes, sir."

"Yes."

"I, I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it." Tony looked away from the kid for a moment. "I understand. I just wanted to be like you." Peter explained to him which caught Tony a bit off guard to stay silent for a second.

"And I wanted you to be better. Okay, it's not working out. I'm gonna need the suit back." 

"For how long?"

"Forever."

Peter frantically shook his head with a shocked expression on his face. "Yeah. Yeah, that's how it works." 

"No, no, no... Please, please, please..." Tony ignored his begging and wanted the suit back. "Let's have it."

"You don't understand. Please. This is all I have. I'm nothing without this suit." Tony took a closer step toward Peter. "If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it. Okay? God, I sound like my dad."

Peter looked away from Tony for a moment before looking back at him "I don't have any other clothes." Peter admitted to Tony.

"Okay, we'll sort that out."

~Your Pov~

Laying on the sofa looking through the photos Pietro sent me from his trip with Wanda and Vision. At least he's enjoying himself with his sister and friend...I wonder if Wanda knows where steve and the rest are?

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?" Turning off my phone to look up at Tony. "There's someone I want you to meet," Standing up from the sofa as Tony guided me towards the elevator to open to relieve a fifteen-year-old with brown hair and brown eyes. 

I looked at Tony and then back at the young teen who looked so similar to each other. "Y/n I want you to meet-"

"YOU HAD A SON?!?"

"WHAT??? NO!! HE'S NOT MY SON!"

"...So, I'm not you're son Mr. Stark?"

___________________________________________

"So, you came here to borrow some clothes?" I curiously asked peter while opening Tony's closet. Peter nodded as we walked inside tony's closet filled with many different suits and t-shirts.

"Woahh,"

"Pick out whatever you like. Tony never notices when something goes missing," I lean against the wall watching the fifteen-year-old kid looking walking around the closet in amazed. But seemed a bit hesitant and lost about what to wear.

"Do you need help?"

He innocently nodded his head as I walked over to one of tony's drawers to pull out a t-shirt that might fit him. "Here. Try this on," I throw him the t-shirt as he turns around to try it on. "Soo...are you the only avenger here or are the rest on a mission?"

The rest are on a mission...Sounds like the good old days. Before the argument..."No, I'm the only avenger here. I don't really know where the rest are. When I came back on Midgard they were gone..."

"I'm sorry to hear that,"

"It's alri-"

"Alright, you found some clothes? Good. Happy is gonna take you, home kid," Tony quickly grabs Peter pulling him out of his closet. Tony quickly closed the door as I sat down on the mini sofa. 

"So, why did the kid need clothes?"

"Got his suit taken away. He didn't have any spear clothes so I brought him here," Tony walked over to me putting his arm around my shoulder. "So, what were you two talking about?" He curiously asked.

"The rest of the team..."