Sakaar...?

~Thor's Pov~

I slid down the side of the grandmaster's tower as I launch myself off the building and hurtled toward landing on the street below. Finally free! Should've done that ages ago! Now I gotta find quinjet.

Running down the streets of Sakaar and into aisles of crushed and stripped spacecraft, a giant smelter, and then into what looks like a used car lot.

I stopped my tracks a bit to turn around to see the quinjet. "Yes!" Rushing inside the quinjet to approach the controls. "All right. Come on." I started to press random buttons and flipping switches. After a beat--the flight deck powers up!

I place my hand on a pad that scans my handprint. Lights up green. "Voice verification required." The computer spoked. 

"Thor,"

"Access denied."

"Thor, son of Odin."

"Access denied."

"God of Thunder."

"Access denied."

"Strongest Avenger."

"Access denied."

"Strongest Avenger!"

"Access denied." I stared back at the computer annoyed at none of the names worked. "Damn you, Stark. Point Break." The lights brighten up more in the quinjet. "Welcome, point break," I happily smiled. It's finally time to go home.

I turned around to see Hulk barging in through the Quinjet door! Hulk approaches, scowling. Any metal that stands in his way peels back. "Friend! Stay!" Hulk yelled as I turned back at the quinjet's console.

I put my hand out "No, no, no!" Hulk walks inside the quinjet destroying the top half of it.

"STAY!"

"Stop! Stop breaking everything!"

"DON'T GO!"

Turned back to the console to frantically press random buttons triggering a message on the flight console.

"Hey, big guy, we need you to turn the jet around. We won't be able to track you any longer. We need you...I need you," A recorded video of y/n trying to talk to the hulk.

Hulk convulses dropping to his hands and knees. His whole-body warping letting out a roar and roughly grabs at his face, shaking his head, trying to fight this back. But he can't help it...he was transforming back.

"No! No, Banner!"

The transition is rough and chaotic, it's as if Banner is fighting to get out of the Hulk. Throughout the process, Hulk smashes back and forth, further wrecking the Quinjet. Great, I don't think I'll be getting back home anytime soon.

Hulk falls to the ground taking in deep breaths and turning back into Banner. "Banner. Hey, hey, hey. You alright, Banner?" I rushed to his side putting my hand on his shoulder trying to calm down.

Banner quickly jumped at the sight of me as I put my hands out "Sun's going down. Sun's going down. That's it, breath. I won't hurt you. Sun's going down." I let out a sigh of relief as he rubs his eyes squinting them at me.

"...Thor?"

"Yeah,"

He reached his hand out still squinting his eyes. 

"What happened to your hair?" 

"Some creepy old man cut it off."

"It looks good,"