...How Many Years Have Past?

~Your Pov~

"Do you think it's a good idea for me to tag along?" I bring my knees close to my chest sitting in the back of a truck in Norway. "Trust me. He'll be happy to see you again." Bruce reassured me as I shrugged my shoulders. "What? Did you and point breaker have a fallout or something?" Rocket curiously asked.

"More like we haven't been on speaking terms for five years."

We passed the new Asgard sign as the pick-up truck makes a full stop at the port. I jump off the back of the truck to see a small town "Kind of a step down from a golden palace and magic hammers and whatnot."

"Hey, have a little compassion, pal. First, they've lost Asgard, then half the people. They're probably just happy to have a home." Bruce reminded Rock of the events of Ragnarök. I slightly nudge his shoulder "A golden palace doesn't create a home. It's the people." 

"You shouldn't have come!"

"Ah! Valkyrie! Great to see you, Angry Girl." I turned around to see Bruce walking toward Valkyrie with his arms wide open. I tagged along behind him "I think I liked you better either of the other ways."

"This is Rocket." Bruce motioned to Rocket as he leans against a pile of ropes. 

"How you doin'?"

"And Y/n." Bruce took a step away and I waved at Valkyrie as she stood silent. 

"He won't see you."

"That bad, huh?"

"We only see him once a month, when he comes for..." We look over to a pile of kegs of stout and other beer on the side ... supplies." It's really bad. I didn't think he'll spend his time drinking. "It's that bad."

"Yeah." 

___________________________________________

We stand in front of a small cottage house near the prior as Rocket knocks on the door twice but no response from the other side. Rocket opens the door stepping inside the house and sniffing around a bit. "What the... Woo! Something died in here."

"Hello? Thor?"

I took a step inside behind Thor and Rocket as a strong smell quickly hit me. Wow, it smells terrible in here! "Are you here about the cable? The Cinemax ran out about two weeks ago, and the sports were all kind of fuzzy."

"Thor?"

Thor stopped himself from grabbing another beer from a bowl filled with ice. He turns around to see Bruce and Rocket cracking into a smile. "BOYS! Oh my God! It's so to see you!" He brought Bruce into a hug before turning to Rocket.

"Come here, you little rascal!"

"No, I'm good. I'm good. That's not necessary." Thor nuzzled Rocket into his stomach before letting him go. "Hulk, you know my friends, Miek, and Korg, right?" Miek and Korg are sitting on a couch, PlayStation controller in hand, playing Fortnite, and eating chips.

"Hey boys!"

"Hey guys, long time no see."

"Beers on the bucket. Feel free to log on to the Wi-Fi. No password, obviously." He goes back to his game. "Thor, he's back. The kid on the TV that called me a dickhead again."

"NoobMaster."

"Yeah, NoobMaster69 called me a dickhead."

Thor walks over to Korg, takes his headphones, and speaks into the mic. "NoobMaster. Hey, it's Thor again. You know, the God of Thunder? Listen, buddy. If you don't log off this game immediately, I'm gonna fly over to your house, come down to that basement you're hiding in, rip off your arms, and SHOVE THEM UP YOUR BUTT! Oh, that's right, go cry to your father, you little weasel!"