Hello...Little One

~Your pov~

I stand in front of Stark Tower busy as always. Interns run in and out on coffee duty while the workers are either on their phones texting or chatting with clients on the other line.

Walking inside the stark tower building passing by workers and visitors. I walked toward the elevators as a young lady dressed in a formal uniform quickly stood Infront of me.

"I am very sorry miss but either if you're a guest, client, or worker. I am not allowed to have you go up the elevator." She apologizes but does not make eye contact with me.

"Hey, she's with me." Happy put his hand on the new receptionist lady's shoulder.

She seemed a bit shocked before walking back to the desk. "Great to see you again y/n. I'll try to explain everything on the elevator." Happy and I walked onto the elevator pressing the top floor button.

"Tony had a bit too much to drink the following months. He's been going to bars but the times he was sober he cries and whines about you and cap."

Nodding my head listening to Happy explaining the situation.

"One thing led to another. He ended up with a girl in bed and-," 

"WHAAA!" The elevator doors open to reveal Tony franticly bouncing the baby who was crying their eyes out.

"Help me..." Tony turned to us making puppy eyes at us.

"Now he's a father." Happy scratched the back of his neck. I took a few steps toward Tony taking the baby out of his hands.

"Hello, little one tired, aren't you?" Staring down at the little baby who stopped crying and lightly sniffle.

"Do they have a crib?" I turned around to look at Tony. He lightly nodded his head slouched then lay down on the sofa. "In my guest room, you can see the crib walking into the room."

I walked up the stairs holding the baby in my arms. Using my spare arm to open the door leading inside his bedroom.

The crib stood a few inches away from his bed. Walking inside the bedroom to lean down in the crib placing the baby inside. I wrapped a blanket around the baby as they began to fall asleep.

They're so tiny...I turn around to see Tony leaning against the doorway with a weak smile on his face.

He had dark under-bag eyes and his hair messy. "Seems like you've had a hard time taking care of your child." I ruffle his hair as he lets out a light chuckle.

"Never knew or had the experience of raising a child." He said looking back at his child who was peacefully sleeping.

"Do they have a name?"

"Morgan. Her mother left her on my doorstep saying she's not ready to become a mother and better off for Morgan to stay with me." Tony scratched the back of his neck before taking a seat on his bed.

He rubbed his eyes keeping himself from dozing off. I sat down next to him putting my hand on his shoulder "Tony you need your rest."

He quickly shakes his head trying to stay awake "She only has me taking care of her. I still need to prepare her bottle and clean the mess she created inside my lab." I push him down to the bed pulling a blanket on top of him.

"She has two parents to take care of her. Now, you need your sleep." He lazily smiled quickly drifting off to sleep.

"It's my chance for me to take care of someone else as well."