Everyone Here...

~Your Pov~

Staring out of the quinjet window as I felt a presence sitting right across me. "What have you been up to? For the last few years?" Nat curiously asked keeping her eyes upon me. "Spent my time carefully ruling h/p. I came back to new york a few weeks ago,"

Catching her full attention and a few of the people on the jet. "I was planning to make amends with the rest of the people on the team. Until Tony told me the rest of you went on the run..."

Nat grabbed both of my hands taking in a deep breath "It was hard to agree on registering into the Sokovia Accords. You were able to not sign since the government has nothing to hold against you. While the rest of us have a past..."

But yet you don't tell me about your past. "There were so many things I've wanted to tell you...But it was ever the right time,"

"When will it be right time?"

"No-"

"We're here," Steve announced as I stand up from my seat walking towards the exit of the jet. I'll never know then...

~Natasha's Pov~

My eyes were glued on watching y/n walk out of the quinjet with a sorrowful expression. "What the hell was that Romanoff? We all agreed to confess our feelings to y/n on hold. What were you thinking?"

"Thinking? I wasn't even thinking about it. My heart was speaking out to her," Steve takes a step back before shaking his head. "Then, stop listening to your heart. We got a battle to face," He walks off of the quinjet before grabbing y/n's hand.

That little prick...

~Your Pov~

Walking down the old hallways of the avenger's campus to walk in Rhodey on a call with secretary ross.

"Mr. Secretary."

"You got some nerve. I'll give you that."

"You could use some of that right now." Secretary Ross glared at Nat for a moment before turning his attention back on Steve. "The world is on fire. And you think, all is forgiven?" Secretary Ross questioned us.

"I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking for permission. Earth just lost her best defender. So we're here to fight. And if you wanna stand in our way... We'll fight you, too."

He turned around to face Rhode "Arrest them." Ordering Rhodey around as he nodded his head. "So, easy to hit a nerve...How petty little secretary." Muttering under my breath as I could see a small smile forming on Pietro and Wanda's faces. 

"All over it."

Turning off the hologram meeting as Rhodey stared at us for a moment. "That's a court-martial. It's great to see you, Cap."

"You too, Rhodey," Shaking Steve's hand and pulling Nat into a hug. "Well. You guys, really look like crap. Must've been a rough couple of years."

"Unlike some of us who were able to live in a castle. The hotels weren't exactly five-star," Sam pointed out as I rolled my eyes at his comment. "I would have let you guys stay at my place if I knew where you were," 

"Oh, really?"

"Yes! If only you guys told me where you were I would have let you stay in the castle!" Exclaiming to Sam as he had a wide grin on his face. "We would have lived the life! Steve! Why didn't you give y/n the burner phone number?!"

Sam wrapped his arm around my shoulders as Steve turned to look at us. "We didn't have a way to contact y/n. She left before the meeting ratifying the Sokovian Accords," A sound of a few steps coming towards the room.