The Battle of Sokovia

~Steve's Pov~

"Wanda, I need you to enchant the civilians to safety," Wanda flitch at my order looking a bit nervous. Y/n put her hand on her shoulder "Steve let me help her," I looked at Y/n who had determination in her eyes.

"Alright, try to get many civilians out before Ultron arrives. If he begins to attack the civilians you have permission to fight him back," Y/n smiled at me before walking out of the quinjet with Wanda.

Hopefully, this battle doesn't end with Y/n in the hospital again.

~Wanda's Pov~

Walking next to Y/n felt nerve-wracking after all I did to her friends. As she stopped in the middle of the street "I'll stay here to enchant them out of the city. Go, to the part of the city. Will be able to get them out faster,"

I looked up at the street before looking back at her "I'm sorry for everything I've done to your friends. I-I thought Ultron was going to make the world a better place but I was wrong..." Hanging my head low as I felt a grip on my shoulder.

Slowly looked up to see Y/n smiling at me "It's alright you thought you were doing what was best for you and your brother," 

She lets go of my shoulder "Now, go! Before Steve starts yelling at us for not doing our job," I smiled at her before running up the street. 

She's really different from the rest of the avengers.

~Your Pov~

Closely watch civilians walking on the street to exit the city as the floor began to rumble. I quickly looked down at the street to find robots pricing through the ground. Creating a forcefield around the robots around the street tightening my fist causing the robots to explode inside the forcefield.

"Steve! We got company!" I quickly look up at the sky to find more Ultron's robots coming towards the city shooting from the sky as the ground began to crack, I quickly ran down the street to find a part of the city rising.

"Do you see? The beauty of it, the inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor, my swift and terrible sword and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Quickly blasting a group of robots off the sky "Help! Help! I'm stuck!" I quickly ran over to find a young man stuck inside a building. Looked around the building to find no way in.

"Stand back!"

Sending a blast to a part of the building to run inside following the boy cried for help. Reached his floor to find injuries on his left leg. Cracks and busts began to fall in the room as I quickly put his arm around my shoulder flying us out of the crumbling building.

To witness the building falling from the edge as I land on the ground letting go of the boy "Are you okay? Can you walk?" He nodded his head in response as more Ultron's robots fly around the streets.

"Go somewhere safe and try to stay away from the robots!" The boy quickly nodded his head before running out of my sight. I run through the streets to see a robot hitting Steve in the gut causing him to fall backward hitting the car behind him.

"Cap, you got incoming."

"Incoming already came in. Stark," He groans getting off of the car "You worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off"

I walked behind him smirking "Yeah, walk it off capsicle" He smiles at me but looked behind him to see another robot was about to sneak attack him. I quickly pulled out a gun shooting the robot.