Who?

~Your Pov~

Grabbing the door handle to leave Stark Industries Tower "Y/n! Be back by five!" Tony exclaimed across the front entrance as I wave bye to him.

Walking out of Stark Industries Tower into the busy streets to notice a circular glowing gold with a card in the middle. Strange. I bend down to pick up the card to see the writing of an address. 177A Bleecker Street why does the address sound so familiar?

Picking up the card from the sidewalk to place it inside my pocket. It's gonna be a long walk from the tower to the address.

I snapped my fingers to teleport in front of the address on the card. A large dark mansion but the aura around the house was linked to magic. I walked up to the front door. What if it's bad magic? I can't involve myself with it. A bit hesitant to knock on the door.

Knocking on the door for the door to open itself. I take a step inside the house for the door to automatically closed.

Staring back at the closed doors to form magic in the palm of my hands just in case something happens. "It's good to see you're able to negate through the busy streets of new york,"

Without hesitation, you quickly turned around throwing the blast of magic toward the familiar voice. 

I stepped towards the staircase to see a man with black and a few gray hairs on the floor groaning in pain. He looks oddly familiar. Where have I seen him? "Sorry, you just scared me once you spoke. I thought I was walking into a trap," Grabbing the man's hand to help him off the ground.

His red cloak flies off his shoulder to quickly circle around me before snuggling up to my shoulders. 

"He's not usually friendly with strangers,"

The man with the few gray hairs tried to get his red cloak back but it held onto my arm for dear life. "I don't think he'll be letting out any time soon," I said as the red cloak snuggles more up as I noticed the man glaring at his cloak.

Digging through my back pocket to pull out the card with the address "So, why did you give me your address? You're not using dark magic?" Taking a step away from him as he quickly put up his hands showing chaos magic.

Thank god he's not a dark magic user. But why does he seem so familiar? "I wanted to know how your wound healed up after all these years,"

"Wound?"

Titled my head to the side confused by him. What wound? Is he talking about my wound from Sokovia? "Are you talking about my wound from the battle in sokovia?" I curiously asked as he shook his head.

"No. I'm talking about your old wound. From the battle in new york a few years ago,"

Narrowing my eyes at him. How does he know about that wound? I closely stared at his features as his green eyes were very familiar. "Having a hard time remembering me?" He jokingly asked while walking down the staircase.

"If only you've walked through my footsteps then you'll find how hard it is to remember certain things," Walking off the staircase and towards the strange man who is holding two cups of tea in his hands.

He handed me the cup of tea as I stared down at it.

"Would a certain name ring a bell?"

"Maybe..."

"Does Doctor Strange ring a bell?"

About to take a sip from the tea as I take a moment to think. Wait...why does it sound so familiar? My eyes wide open as I slowly look up at him as he has a proud smile on his face. Wow, he looks so different.

"You've changed a lot from the past few years. What happened to you being a doctor?" I curiously asked while taking a sip from the tea.

"Well-"

"Strange! There are police around the sanctum sanctorum-" A short man runs down the stairs wearing a main master's robe. Making eye contact with me before looking back at strange. "You kidnaped the empress of h/p!?!"

The red cloak quickly flies back on Strange back before quickly putting his hands up in defense "In my defense, she came here of her own will!" He exclaimed as the man in the master robe walked up to me bowing down. "I am sincerely sorry for your kidnapping,"

Placing the teacup down on a coffee table "It's alright! I came on my own will. But why are the police outside?" I curiously asked as he shrugged his shoulders.

Looking up the staircase to see a large circular window. I quickly walk up the staircase looking down the window to see a bunch of police surrounding the building and a familiar black car in the middle of the road.

God, why does Tony have to be so overprotective??? Letting out a heavy sigh before turning towards both men standing behind me. 

"I'm so sorry,"

Bowing at the two men hanging my head low "Why are you apologizing?!" Strange exclaimed as I pointed at the black car through the window. "I know who called the police here. And now I have to fix this situation,"

I quickly run down the stairs to grab the front entrance door handle. Taking in a deep breath before opening the doors to hear the sirens from the police cars. Tony quickly walks out of the black car with his arms wide open.

"Y/n! Thank god you're alright. You don't know how worried I've been," He pulls me into a tight hug before motioning the police to leave the area.

"Tony I've only been gone for a few hours,"

"Yes, but those hours felt like an eternity. Now, what were you doing in that building?"

Slowly looked at the building before looking back at Tony. "Just looking at old artifacts and paintings. Nothing else,"

He raised his eyebrow at me a bit suspicious before pulling me inside the car. "I think you've done enough exploring of new york for one day. Let's go home,"

~Doctor Strange's Pov~

Looked down from the window to watch y/n get inside the black car with tony stark. The rest of the police left the area and I turned around to see Wong crossing his arms. 

"What?"

"You have feelings for her. Don't you strange?"

"W-What? I don't know what you're talking about," Walking away from Wong before long back down at the window to see the black car gone.

"I could have had a chance,"