After, All These Years You Still Don't Recognize Me?

~Wanda's Pov~

Sitting in bed scanning through a new book vision holds his hand to the mind stone in a bit of pain. 

"Vis? Is it the stone again?" 

"It's as if it's speaking to me."

"What does it say?" I curiously asked getting up from bed to walk towards vision. "I don't... I don't know. But something... Tell me what you feel." Placing my hands on his cheeks before pressing my hand towards the mind stone.

Narrowing my eyes as if no emotion comes from the mind stone. "I just feel you," Vision kisses my hand before leaning in.

"Are we gonna go out? Or stay in like yesterday?" Pietro walked into our room holding two pairs of coats.

Happily smiled at my brother as I grab the coats out of his hands. "Will go out tonight. It will be a peaceful night out,"

___________________________________________

Walking up the road of Scotland holding vision hand. I look up ahead to see Pietro not too far from us. Take photos of a few of the shops. I wish we can stay like this forever. "So there's a 10 am to glasgow to give us more time together before you went back."

"What if I miss that train?"

"There is an 11."

"What if I missed all the trains? What if this time, I didn't go back?" Narrowing my eyes in confusion from vision missing the train. "You gave Stark your word." I reminded him as he looked down at the ground before looking back at me.

"I'd rather give it to you."

"There are people who are expecting me too, you know. We both made promises." Again reminding vision the promises we made before going into hiding. "Not to each other. Wanda... For two years, we've stolen these moments, trying to see if this could work. And... I don't know. You know what, I'm just gonna speak for myself. – I, I... I think..."

"It works."

"Then stay. Stay with me. Or not. If I'm overstepping..." A rush of wind blew my hair as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see a worried expression on Pietro's face. "You guys might want to look at the news,"

He pointed at the tv in the nearby cafe. Slowly walk up towards the window to see the news announcing the invasion of New York, and the disappearance of tony stark. A small glimpse of the news showed y/n's hand bleeding.

"What are they?"

"What the stone was warning me about. I have to go," Vision kisses my hand as I turned around trying to stop him from leaving. "No. Vision. If that's true... Then maybe going isn't the best idea."

"Wanda, you have to let him go,"

"Wanda, I.." suddenly something behind vision stabbed him through the back. 

"Vision!"

Forming my magic taking my stance as I felt a sharp blast hitting me behind. Flying across the streets landing inside a restaurant with glass sherds around me. V-vision...I have to protect him! 

Lazily standing up to see Pietro being held by the neck and one of the creatures pins Vision down using his weapon in an attempt to extract the mind stone from Vision's head.

~Third Pov~

Wanda sends blasts toward both creatures away from vision and her brother. Pietro quickly throws vision on his back running towards the further alleyway. Wanda follows close looking back at corvus glaive and proximal midnight who were bit unconscious on the ground.