Mercy

I sat at my desk finishing my maths homework. nobody was at home. Porsche, Phoebe, Celine and Cleo were all the hospital visiting Nana. the fire damage was dealt with. I went downstairs and grabbed a doughnut from the side. I ate it and went back upstairs. I opened the door to my room and Mercedes was sat on my bed. i fell to the floor, onto my knees and I began to cry. "Mercedes, where have you been?" I said. "hey come here you. I am back now. I am here to stay, you are my baby sis and I am here to protect you." "thank you" I said as she knelt down on the floor with me. we were both sat in my bed, "I am sorry you know that right" she said. i took a deep breath and said "I don't car why you did what you did and I don't care what the others say but I just want you to promise me that you will never do that again." she nodded her head an said "I promise. how has it been while I was away?" I looked up at her "horrible, mum and Nana broke down. Porsche is going through a stress with her mum, John Paul got married to ste and Theresa has gone missing with the kids. We have fallen apart. phoebe was arrested for your murder." "where is everyone?" "Nana is in hospital. we had a small fire downstairs." "I need to see her." "what?" "Take me to see Nana" "ok"

I put in my shoes and coat and went downstairs with mercy. "here put this on" I said handing her John Paul's coat. she put it on and we left out the back door.

We walked through the alleys and back streets to the hospital. I took Mercedes into the room, nana was in. I walked in first. Porsche, Celine and phoebe were sitting and standing around Nana's bed. John Paul and Cleo were standing at the other end of the room. I held the door open and Mercedes walked in and pulled down the hood of the coat. John Paul hugged her as I stepped back and stood next to Cleo.

Let's just say there were some mixed reactions to Mercedes coming home. John Paul, phoebe, Celine, Cleo and I were happy. But Porsche and nana both slapped her. we sat in the hospital room and everyone asked the same questions I did.

There was a problem with Mercedes coming home, Trevor wanted her home so grace could get out of prison. but Freddie wanted her gone. Grace wouldn't be happy and Freddie might get punished if she came back.

A/N- hope you like my new story hope this one will be as popular as the others.
Lotti xxx