XXXX."Yes, duchess"

Walking out of the secluded room, I grabbed Axar's hand and lead her through the theatre, where they were exposing the poetry

Walking out of the secluded room, I grabbed Axar's hand and lead her through the theatre, where they were exposing the poetry. The whole place was packed, so we had to take seats in the back. I did walk a bit forward, where Rome and Atreus were seated to tell them we were in the back. I finally took a seat beside my fiancée, who was already looking at me with a scowl.

"What's wrong love?"

"My ass hurts"

"That'll teach you not to be a brat, then" I smirked at her and turned my attention back to the stage. I loved seeing her pissed off at me for good reasons, it made her ten times more beautiful. I start relaxing and listening intently to the speaker up front, who was portraying the words in a beautiful language. I looked over to Axar, who was also paying attention. Good.

But after a few minutes, I felt a hand snake up my thigh. I looked down, only to see Axar's manicured hand, running up and down. I looked at her with a warning look, but she was looking ahead, with a little smile on her face.

She continues rubbing my thigh, progressively going higher, and making me spread my legs a little more. She's so going to get it tonight. She continues going up my thigh reaching the upper part of it. And she does the most unexpected. She gropes my dick. My hands fly to stop her, but she just looks at me, her eyes full of playfulness, and lust. She starts moving her hands around my clothed member, all while paying attention. But I wasn't paying attention. Not anymore at least. I was too busy riding out the pleasure of her hands on my dick.

"M-Mei Vida, S-top that"

"But why? I'm having fun" Yep, she's the type of temptress to leave you wanting more after using you for her own sick pleasure.

"Don't do it if you're not going to take care of it." And it was true because my dick was currently getting hard under her touch.

"Do you want me to take care of it?" She says in a sultry tone, almost making me melt.

Almost.

"Yes"

"Yes what" I raked my brain, asking myself what she would want to be called when an idea popped into my head.

"Yes, duchess" she chuckles at her assassin name and looks around for any wandering eyes. Once she finds none, she looks down at my crotch and unfastens my belt. Her touch sends waves of pleasure through my body. Gosh, she makes me feel so good. She takes my belt off and pulls down my dress pants. I feel her lower my boxers, as I throw my head back. She barely touched me, and I'm already getting riled up.

She grips my dick and watches it rise to its full length. I'm painfully erect, and the tip is beet-red. She looks up at me through her eyelashes, as she starts pumping it. I groan, careful not to let any moans escape.

"F-fuck, just l-like that, argh" I look straight at her, with a murderous glare when she stops. Is this payback, for her ass? But to my surprise, she lowers her mouth on it, taking a good amount. I throw back my head once again, in pleasure. This woman makes me feels a thing that I didn't know I was capable of feeling. She bobs her head at her own pace. She hums, and moans quietly, which sends the vibrations straight to my balls. I feel the sensation of being close, and I gather her hair in a ponytail. I have never wanted to cum so quickly. Usually takes me a few minutes, not one.

"I-I'm close, f-fuck, just like that" I know my words encouraged her, because she sucks more vigorously, making me want to release even more.

I let out a small and quiet moan, as I empty my load at the back of her throat, and I bottom out, letting go of her hair. She finally raises her head, her face resembling one of a goldfish. She looks me dead in the eyes, as she swallows the contents of her mouth. Swallows my cum. She wipes the side of her mouth, with a smirk, turns around to the stage, and claps. I zip up my pants, and clap as well, confused. But now it all clicks. I didn't pay attention to the performance because my fiancée was giving me head. Fuck.

---------------------------------------

A lil shorter, but still good.

Comment

Share

Vote

And see you in the next one.