V. "Get me something stronger, like whiskey"

Wow. Amazing. I'm impressed. Katalina comes out of the dressing room with something other that a suit for me.

A few minutes earlier...

"No. It's the third suit you've shown me. And yes, I might look good in a suit, I want to wear a dress this year".

It's a beautiful black dress, with tons of tulle, and a huge gap between the breast to the waistline, but enough to cover my bosom.

"I love it" She sighs in contentment. 

"Thank god, I was going to suggest that you go naked" I snort.

"A lot of people would like that" My phone rings in my pocket. I look at the caller ID, and it's Siobhàn.

"Boss, I've got the place, with Azelia and-"

"IT'S BEAUTIFUL! AND SO DAMN BIG!" I hear Azelia in the background.

"It's already furnished, but I've got to go and get some more things, guns wound kits, and food, as such."

"Then go, and don't be late." I hang up and turn my attention to Kat, who is choosing shoes for me. I tend to other matters, setting up a meeting, and making sure everything is in order. 

"I'm ready, let's go, babe" She grabs my hand and drags me out the door. We get in her car, and she drives me back to the manor. It's almost eight, so we start getting ready.

8:45 PM

Running a hand on my dress, I smirk. My makeup is done to perfection, my hair is curled in pretty little ringlets.

"Let's go, Axar- holy shit." My brother yells for me from the hallway but stops when he sees me.

"You look good, sis. Perfect enough to match us." I smile at him, while he hooks our arms, and we go down the staircase.

All three D'Alarie siblings get in the limo, and we sing our arses off to some badass music.

"Hey Atreus, want to move in with us? I just bought a house, and I'd love it if you came to join us".

"Um, sure. And what about mom and dad?" "They lived a whole life without us, I think they can manage us moving out. Plus we're grown adults, for Pete's sake".

"Okay then"

We finally get to the venue and my eyes widen. The neutral ground mansion is decorated grandly, with gold quite literally hanging off the walls. We step out and the bouncer glances at us.

"Name?" He asks, gruffly.

"D'Alarie" his eyes snap from the clipboard and into mine.

"I-i'm so s-sorry, miss, please go ahead" I look at him one more time and enter my sibling trailing. Wow. The entire lobby is decked out in gold and white accessories. A Thousand mafia leaders are chatting and making alliances.  All the people in this room exclude power.