XX. "And you?"

Getting out of my white Bugatti, I slam the door and head for the kitchen

Getting out of my white Bugatti, I slam the door and head for the kitchen. For the last week, I was running up and down in London, trying to organize the mess my father had made in the mafia. And today, was the day, I finally got to sleep longer, and I even got the chance to go to my favorite tea shop and get some treats. I walk in, and the first thing I see is Ivy kissing Chiara and running her hand all over her body.

"It's too early for your gayness" They both let go of each other, startled that I was watching. I flip my square shades off, as I walk to the kitchen. And there, hold and behold, Atreus and Siobhàn kissing on the counter, 2 seconds away from fucking. On my marble counter.

"Bloody hell, why is everyone is fucking around?" My brother laughs as he straightens Sio.

"As your consigliere, I advise you to get dicked down. I'll take the stick out of your arse, and replace it with something else" I chuckle, shaking my head and put my bags on the counter. I start walking up to my room, but I hear Acelian come out of his room. We haven't seen each other that much since my initiation.

"Hey"

"Axar-"

"Can I go shower first? Please." He sighs.

"Yeah, I'll meet you downstairs." I walk back to my room, strip and stand under the boiling water. After washing up and doing my hair regimen, I step out and into my closet.

I choose a black lace bralette with a red suit set. Of course, with some Louboutin's. I quickly dry my hair and slide on some jewelry.

I quickly walk out of the room and to the living room, where Acelian is waiting for me

I quickly walk out of the room and to the living room, where Acelian is waiting for me. I grab my tea from the counter and sit opposite him on the sofa. "What's up?"

He takes a big breath. "Your father called a meeting for us. He wants us to meet him at your new office." I take a sip and exhale in contentment. Acelian furrows his brows. "I thought you would have an outburst." I almost laugh.

"Sometimes the bad bitch attitude comes on by itself. Let's go" I pick my purse up and hear for the door. Before exiting, I turn around to Acelian, who's following me. "What brand are your shoes?"