XXI. "I want it"

Exiting my new bar, Siete Gotas, which means Seven drops, I get into my car

Exiting my new bar, Siete Gotas, which means Seven drops, I get into my car. This bar is of capital importance because I'm going to use this bar to sell cocaine. It's going to be very popular, due to marketing solutions, so many customers. I already had a few people who wanted to buy large loads from me.

I slowly drive to my house, but my vision is starting to get blurry. That doesn't feel good. What did I eat today? Did I eat something bad? I speed up, thinking that I'll have time to get home. I pass through the gate, and that's the last thing I remember before fainting.

 I pass through the gate, and that's the last thing I remember before fainting

Nasius throws another punch at my gut, which I dodge skillfully. I throw an uppercut at him, and he narrowly dodges. He tries to twist me into a headlock, but that causes him to get tackled to the floor by me, and I twist myself to headlock him with my legs. He taps my thigh three times, to signal that he's tapping out, and I release him.

"Okay, you've progressed. Keep up the good job" He nods and goes for the changing room. He's a newbie, and I see a lot of potentials. I take a huge gulp from my water bottle, and wipe the sweat off me, when Vianello comes running to me, looking stressed. What happened to him?

"Ace! Did you not have your phone close to you?" I furrow my eyebrow in confusion. "No, what happened"

"Axar's in the hospital. Atreus called me" I didn't even hear the last bit of his sentence, as I run up to the shower. I scrub my body in a rush and throw on a black shirt and black jeans on. I run out and grab my bike. I hear another bike unloading, and it's Vianello. I call him and connect the call to our Bluetooth helmets. A gift from Atreus.

"What hospital is it?" I yell through the revving of our engines. "The one close to the D'Alarie warehouse" I nod and start speeding to the hospital. In a few minutes, we get there. I park my bike and rush to the reception in a hurry. I hear Castriel's car, behind us as well. I march up to the reception, and the receptionist is still looking at her phone.

"Tell me where Axar D'Alarie is" She looks up at me in fright, then proceeds to bite her lower lip. I roll my eyes, and I'm about to tell her off Until I see Azelia walk up to me.