Ride Home and Revelations

With that, I begin pumping my own cock. It's a little different with someone watching—okay it's a lot different—but the idea of someone enjoying watching me masterbate, sends shivers up my spine.

I close my eyes once again and get lost in the ecstasy.

"Mph! Ahh... yessssss...." I try to keep my voice low, not sure if Alex wants a 'silent movie' type of entertainment. Plus, I don't know how thin the walls are.

"K-keep going. I'm almost there." Alex grunts out and I suddenly remember I'm not alone.

I focus on finishing when I hear him, wanting to get done when he does.

The previous buildup and tension made my job all the way easier. I'm so close, I have to pause a few times to make sure I cum at the same time as Alex.

"Ughh!" Alex makes a loud grunt or moan and I take that as my cue.

I finish in my hand and finally open my eyes to take in Alex.

I'm surprised when I see him already putting on his boxers. He wipes his dirtied hand on his pair of discarded pants that lay beside the bed.

"That was great. I really needed to get that out of my system, thank you."

I blush as I slightly nod, but he walks to the other side of the bed and starts covering up.

"Wait-wait, what are you doing?"

He stops and looks up at me innocently.

"Well I'm just getting ready for bed. You said you wanted to wake up early, yeah?"

I look down for a split second to decide if I really want to push this. It seems like he isn't in the mood anymore.

"Y-yeah that works for me. Let's get to bed."

He removes the light that was emitting from the lamp and we both crawl into bed silently.

My mind, on the other hand, is anything but. It's racing and I don't have time to finish a thought before a new one pops up.

What happened? Is he just tired? Did I do something to turn him off? Did he only have energy to do one round and didn't have the heart to tell me? Is he not actually into this kind of stuff and only realized halfway through?

What I wondered the most, though, is what Jesus and him were discussing earlier. Was what he told me, all there was?

......

Despite my racing mind, I actually ended up falling asleep faster than I thought I would be able to. The comfortable mattress and the sheets (not to mention the pillow I'm almost positive is made out of clouds) made falling asleep a matter of closing my eyes.

Although my body desperately wanted to sleep in, Alex still woke me up in the fair hours of the morning, already dressed and packed.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. When I woke up, let's just say I wasn't exactly completely awake, so when he tried to pull me out of bed, I might have, accidentally, hit him square in the nose. I then promptly fell back asleep and he left me alone for a little while longer.

It wasn't my fault! He was right at eye level with my fist and I wasn't in the right frame of mind.

Good thing I'm a weak puncher. Alex turned out to be okay, and just laughed about it when we were eating breakfast in the bedroom together when he decided to remind me.

Again, I was not fully conscious so I have no memory of this event happening.

After our mostly quiet morning of packing, we quickly set ourselves back onto the road with significantly less items than when we left Bill's castle. It feels like forever ago that we left the castle.

I look to my left at Alex as we ride on Jesus' horses. Although we've both learned more about each other in intimate situations, he still feels like a mystery.

A gruff beard has begun to grow, contrast to his usual smooth appearance. Tousled bed head and a slouching posture makes me realize how much of his life was taken up being proper in Bill's presence.

I feel myself relax as we continue down the road. Although this journey has been anything but calm, I find myself relieved that we were able to get some answers. But now I have more questions. Questions for Bill, and questions for Alex.

I begin to wonder how my life will change after this, now forever bound to Bill and the throne. Bracing myself for my future is all I've ever done. Hell, this is the most reckless thing I've ever done, yet I don't feel guilty.

A life filled with no control over your own life has made me restless, and this excursion was the exact excuse I needed to escape from the confines of the crown. Returning to the royal life will be difficult and most likely the only life I will ever lead for the rest of my existence.

Sacrifices for my family and kingdom have forced this decision on to me, yet I don't regret it. How is my happiness more important than thousands of others?

Although this was not the desired outcome, from here on, I will be the best monarch of the Demon Kingdom there ever was.

With my head held high and my chest out, I will accept the role and face the dangers of the world next to a husband I despise and his mistress I like, and with a caring and handsome bodyguard behind me.

This is my destiny and I will never forget it.