Part 20

He clicked his finger in front of her and asked her in his husky voice, smirking a little at the woman who is lost in dreamland, "Where is Arnav's cabin?"

The receptionist who was still in dreamland, in a haze pointed her finger toward ASR's cabin. The person nodded his head and started moving toward ASR's cabin. Every staff member was staring at him, whereas the female staff was drooling over him and the male staff was looking at him in envy as he captured the full attention of the female staff. When that person went out of their vision, Sim and Pam started fanning themselves with their hand, "Ohhhh. Gosh…  Hotness alert… I think God sent all handsome men in AR only, I hope he is available. Otherwise, ASR is no entry zone and Aman was already booked. But he looks familiar, who is he?"

That's when some other employee squealed, cupping her face, "OMG. OMG! He is Aryan Singh Rathore, one of the owners of a Multi-billion international group of Companies, R's Empire. He is the face of that company, other owners are still hidden."

Another employee's eyes popped out in shock and surprise and one of the male staff members said in wonder, "Is AR going to work with R's Empire? Any new project with them?"

Some employees were thinking the same and others just shrugged their shoulders, sighing at Aryan Singh Rathore’s presence in their office. One of the employees said, "Whatever it might be, I just wish that he won't turn out like ASR. Otherwise, it will be a double terror for us." True that! Agreeing with him, others started concentrating on their work.

" True that! Agreeing with him, others started concentrating on their work

(Aryan Singh Rathore, another best friend of Arnav)

***************************************

ASR's cabin

Arnav was typing some emails, while his thoughts still revolved around Khushi. Though there was no expression on his face if looked properly, one can see contentment on his face. That's when he heard knocking on the door, he said in his stern voice, "Come in." 

Aryan came in and stood there folding his hands, waiting for Arnav to look up, who was still busy. Arnav heard the footsteps and waited for the person to talk, when that person didn't say anything, Arnav said, "I am not a showpiece here that you are staring at, so just say what you want.. " before he complete his sentence Arnav looked up when he saw Aryan, he was surprised, "What the…" and stood up.